The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

The only thing they’ve given me to work with is a single 5 letter read, I can promise you my standards really are not very high but a single read with no reasoning does happen to fall a bit below them

Off topic question: Do I need to poke the mods to change my display name?

Makes sense. I can see why that is. I technically have given general chatter but I don’t really see value in making a public read right now compared to saving it to investigate tonight.

then go play town of salem instead of forum mafia

Being that guy here. Thats a bit mean there

1 Like

I am unfortunately, saddled into playing atleast this game.

Probably but thats how I feel about people who sign up for a social deduction game and just refuse to play the first 48 hours of said game

I feel like there’s almost no chance 2 wolves casually throw very weak shade on somebody for their first read without actually committing to a vote lol.

Not really a that guy thing.

Derps is actually very unusual rn, last time i remember thinking about someone acting unusual i called out a mafia d1 soo

I mean, public reads do actually help town though, by contributing to discussion if nothing else. Also everyone here is technically a pr so I feel like the quiet strat doesn’t necessarily work here?

Thats fair, yeah

VOTE: Sirderps

THEN WHY DONT YOU GIVE PUBLIC READS INSTEAD OF COMPLAIGNING THAT IM WRONG ABOUT YOUR ISO

I am giving public reads, you’re not reading my iso.

Took me a bit to get how d1 can push the game foward but i tend to be more on the pacafist the d1 style if it benefits. But saying who you trust by instinct and intuition can see where you are thinking at and how you see this game board. We all have our povs but its hard to compare them if we dont say anything. But i aint let’s read d1 train now. I just let it develop. But derps has played this way as town with me on the other end. So i can just speed that process up

1 Like

This basically, least the first part.

We do actually want to hear your thoughts on the game thus far JK.

I know so unreadable little carbonated :blush: you know I am :star: exactly :star: the same town or maf :))

VOTE: ate

1 Like

… I mean, it’s going well?

If you want instincts. I’m still neutral on basically everyone. Don’t really like Derp but I’m not sure if that’s play style or possible maf. Kiiruma is the same scenario but I’m leaning more “we have very different images of this game and that’s causing this rift” than maf.

You seem likely to be town. But I’m not good at social reads at all so you could be easily fooling me. That includes your vote on me, but I’m willing to say that’s probably like a poke rather than a vote attempt.

Sorry about this not getting anyone else. I have never played with any of you, so I have no expectations.