The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

Wait, so does that mean you could do the inverse, name a punishment you’d be willing to take, and then let EV balancing by hosts get you a positive effect?

It’s implied that I’m always gonna be hurt as much as I’m helped by abilities

Honestly I thought of it. But it says the price must always be harmful. So I think that’d override it

ah ok.

Bionic is fine

I was going to say kill Bionic for this because “quite off” sounded weird and hedgy, but then I remembered there’s two definitions of quite, one of which means “extremely” and one of wihch means “fairly”, and he probably meant “extremely off” rather than “fairly off”. I also looked up when he’s used the word “quite” and he’s called people roughly “quite off” as town before several times. So I’m going to actually townlean Bionic

I’m caught up. Booooring.

Vague wolf votes on soweli, carbonated. Vague town vibes on Bionic. Going to look more carefully at Memekingpizza in a bit

What, nothing about today?

It was boring

Mmmm… this post is nearly town shaped

Its very close to town shaped

I almost called you a cat when I was mentally composing a reponse to this. Thought I’d let you know. Kittyboy

Silence pissboy

1 Like

Hazzy I’m having trouble stopping shocking myself with my phone charger even though google said I shouldnt

1 Like

Was it now

No comment on anything Derps said in the past several hours?

I’m not a child. It said it’s dangerous for children. Maybe it’s fine for me

This is the post of all time. Thankyou May

1 Like

Why would I comment on what my own slot did? That’s literally the least relevant material in the game to me. I know my own alignment already. It’s solved. What do you want me to do?

If it were later in the game I might pick up Derps’ reads because they come from a confirmed villager but it’s literally D1 so I kind of don’t care. I don’t really care

I’ve decided I hard wolfread Memekingpizza. Memekingpizza is lockwolf. I will not be changing my mind
VOTE: Memekingpizza