The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

…May I’m going to ask you straight up. Why did Derps push as hard as they did today during the argument?

Why do you think I can answer that question?

Because you’re now that slot, and therefore know exactly what alignment and role you are.

You’re experiencing some kind of deep logical failing here. Do you think I get to skim over a script when I enter this game? I have exactly as much information on the inner workings of Derps’ mind as you do. Nobody has acted yet, there’s literally no way for it to be mechanical information I’d know. I can’t explain anything with a green rolecard. Stop asking me impossible questions

I… am not to sure about this message.

1 Like

Your chances to understand what Derps was thinking are dead and gone and buried. Accept it

Gonna be completely honest

Admittedly, you came in with votes on you and that tends to shove energy in the direction of getting things done regardless of alignment.

But your avoidance of the entire argument is pinging me greatly. As is your full steam ahead manner, given that while you have votes on you it IS only the first 24 hours, not the last 5. You could easily take your time and say “fuck you” to anyone trying to hurry you but you seem to be in a hurry of your own accord.

I didn’t comment on the argument because it seemed both unpleasant and NAI! I didn’t want to continue it, I didn’t think it was productive, what do you want from me? You want me to keep fighting you? I don’t want to keep fighting you! It’s not my business what Derps got up to before I came in here, it doesn’t matter to me, I don’t care

I’m always in a hurry when I’m playing mafia because I’m running against hte clock of “getting bored and going to do something else”, and also having to compress 48 hours’ worth of gameplay (because I think Derps was not very legible tbh) into 24 still means I gotta go at 2x speed. And I really, really don’t like getting executed

The constant complaints that the game is “boring” feel forced. We’ve certainly had things happen here in the past while, and the beginning had your slot making quite a few moves if no one else.

Not to sound like I’m only focused on my own end, but I find it odd that I interacted with your slot the most today, but reading that back AND knowing your slots alignment generated nothing.

When people are in unpleasant interactions all I generally get from it is “that was unpleasant”

And as well again, it’s the middle of D1, you’re not getting executed, why the rush

I certainly don’t recall your explanation of being easily bored coming around before, in other games

That’s valid, but also you should read it.

Everything that is not providing me with constant stimulus is boring. This is my personality. It’s not the specific game I’m just always bored. And always commenting on it. Bored bored bored bored bored. I need to be doing fifty things at once always

Have you not seen a may rant?

1 Like

No I have, the bored comments don’t connect though.

I can certainly run over the entire game with you now, if that would help

I did read it. I read it, and it was unpleasant. And I thought “that was unpleasant”. And that’s what I got from it. And if I reread it, I’ll think that again. I also just generally struggle to read interactions that I’m not in - a lot of my mafia reads come from doing unusual stuff and then seeing what happens. Realtiming is easier for me than backreading. You get what you get

triss i am uncomfortable with the idea that your telling may to basically read derps mind. then suggesting roles as a reason why he should know this gonna be fully honest. i am still waiting for my town tell for may tbf but i havent exactly hated anything they have posted so far

1 Like