The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

I’m not asking them to read their mind, I’m asking their opinion on why Derps said what they did as whatever role and alignment they are.

Because I have to compress 48 hours of gameplay into 24 with 3 votes on me!!! And I’m extremely neurotic!!! That’s just how it’s gonna be. I’m gonna pull up quotes from the last time I felt like I was gonna be executed as town hold on

waves hand Nah that’s alright. I want to talk about things in this game now, rather than stuff from before

If you’re going to keep being a May Denier I’m going to try to prove you wrong given you’re insinuating I don’t possess core aspects of my personality

imma finish my music piece. ping me if i am needed

Last time I was town and had votes on me D1 I panicked, told everybody they clearly didn’t respect me, wrote a fuckton of paragraphs about everything I could think of, pinged literally everyone in the game to tell them to vote for somebody else, switched wagons like five times to try to get somebody else over me, typed some messages in all caps, swore at people, succeeded at getting the wagon off me, and then proceeded to get converted

1 Like

That sounds hilarious in hindsight

1 Like

Still wanna go over the game with you though

Everybody wolfread me the ENTIRE game and then some fucker had to go and make them retroactively correct it was so funny

1 Like

lets try…

Rate the opening posts of all current players in the silliest way possible, while still conveying your impression of them

Also yes please do this everybody else if interested, I’m curious to see what people come up with

Boring

Boring

Boring

Awesome

Boring

Boring

benguinedparbecue…

Vaguely interesting but not enough to make me not bored

NAI Kiiruma thinks too much about his posts pregame

BORING

Boring

Weird

Boring

I understand this is an insufferable response that tells you nothing but genuinely so much of this game has been fluff and so many of these openers are so difficult for me to even squeeze a bit of water from

1 Like

I’ve been here for like two sceonds and I’m still one of the higher posters? In a 500 post game? Where nobody is doing anything. That’s the problems

Why do I have to sort 6 posting slots

we must eliminate may to keep the low poster status quo

2 Likes

Oh BTW by the way I’ve been informed that Diabolical Deals are not actually always =EV. I debated not sharing this for “get the wolves to activate me” reasons but I feel like it’s not exactly gonna stay hidden info

I mean it’d be hard to keep that going tbf.

Ash
Who up picturing they Dorian Grey?

Stylish and slangy, good cold open in a social setting like a party

Hazardwaste
So many people picked music… i thought i was gonna be special

What with four options what do you meeaaaaaaaannnn
Also of course people picked music it’s the only art-based one that you can use other people’s work for XD

Bionic
why are these games starting so late :sob:

Because it inconveniences YOUUUUUU
-Bonus;

Bionic
at least mafia chat opened a few hours earlier but still

Orly did it naow

carbonated
Gooooood morning, mafia!

Always nice to see a fan of the classics
Needs more cowbell though

JKBenbot
Hey guys, let’s play mafia… Not much really to say.

Hey guys Vinesauce here
(I do not watch Vinesauce)

Kiiruma
I’m so hype for this and I’m planning on doing something chaotic and fun with my articles~
I’ve got my route planned already heh

Annnnnnd Kiiruma is OFF speedrunning the game, what are they gonna do this time to shave those seconds?

Memekingpizza
A hearts game to now Mafia. it’s time to see if I can win this once more or lose again. Did I just enter this chat with a monologue yes… what can you do about it… nothing. :D.

We can turn your monologue into a conversation! Alchemy!

SultanOfSlam
(in response to Derps maf team of carbonated/Sultan/soweli)
Oh my how did you know
:cold_face: :scream:

Dat’s a cold carbonated soda-weli right there

thepigeonnyc
Hello everyone
Checks wagons
Amazing… one wagon with one voter

Amazing, one player with one post (as of this post)

Prisma101
What heat? Where I live it’s almost like hell but cold

Wait you mean hell froze over? Nice we get so many impossible things now! Like posts!

soweli
(in response to an Ash post about the Diabolical Deals mechanic)
true! I’m calling this town for no good reason :3

I’m calling this fluff for every good reason!

May
SURE SMELLS LIKE UPGAMERS IN HERE

No it smells like brain damage inducing paint supplies. Because lack of safety and chemical knowledge in the time of widespread portrait painting! Try the veal!

Oh shit that bolds things what

I was just putting dashes to visually divide things aight XD