The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

Thats fair.

smaller text goes above larger text in that one, for some reason the site uses dashes to bold and enlarge the text on the line ABOVE the dashes themselves

I will trade you may internet riches for your cold weather rn

Which I’ll be doing

I just might be a bit slower to it since this is my third FM game and I haven’t played in over a year (iirc)

3 Likes

fair enough. i am gonna be up for the next 10ish hours anyway. so i can be a talking wall whenever you come back… just come back before i pass out mate

My bad

I would accept that with no hesitation

1 Like

tbh if it gets rid of seasonal anxiety i would take the deal too

1 Like

There’s only two seasons where I live

Winter and Summer, yet I’m not allowed to feel the heat because my body hates me xD

Yeah I’ll be up for a bit

1 Like

i think we get maybe a sliver of autumn in queensland but spring is non existent here XD

spring is “Summer but the magpie’s hate you even more then usual”

2 Likes

Compared to the normal fourm mafia ima give myself a 7 sometimes a 5 if i play passively but I don’t play the worst. to be succesful confidince is key and that comes and go.

D:

Okay I have finished back reading and all I got was that May is probably town from how i first read the slot. But if they are going to gun ho against me (for now) do i read that as evil or do i just read that as someone who is trying to cause conflict to move the game forward by make an arbitrary read to see how others react.

Bitch you fucking rocked bigbrother what do you mean a 5/7 i guess thats not mafia but you can lie when ya want to

If it’s something like hearts or big brother I give myself a 9 to 7 range. For mafia I like to play passively but the thing is people don’t want passive players. This is how people have developed mafia to win as town. To make plays but the thing is I lack confidence at times and it will cause the death of me still.

Ok thats fair i guess. I can understand that. Have you got any major reads outside of may?

Tris plays in a similar way I play either role good or evil when someone throws out your name you can’t help it but feel to defend it yknow. Besides the paranoia thing of oh this is a bad kill for my team for either side it’s also kind of a pride thing that you use your words to convince others to not throw you overboard. So if you try to read triss just apply the same principals that you use to read me onto them. Cus it’s worked before on me cus eventually you will see my true aligmnet at the end of the day.

this is just mostly a gameplay read instead of a town or mafia read

May (3): Kiiruma, Bionic, thepigeonnyc
soweli (2): JKBenbot, May
carbonated (1): Ash
Prisma101 (1): Trisscar
Kiiruma (1): SultanOfSlam

Not Voting (5): soweli, Prisma101, carbonated, Hazardwaste, Memekingpizza

:sleepingleafeon: