The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

Well I did already say pregame that I was thinking about this being DAC but as good and what I’d do with it.
So the response being as bleh to me doing an early post feels weird.
The biggest issue is though I’m already a mechanical player and this is a mech heavy game.
So dismissing early posts by me because ‘He could’ve thought of them already’ feels very noncommittal on my slot.

Ok and this feels slightly more ‘haha funni’ than May’s thing but still really weird.

What’s going on? Why are people 500 posts in caring about people’s openers and still making a post about it despite mostly thinking they say nothing (May) or just memeing on all of them (Triss)?

Huh, interesting.
Although this is a post not really about the game, I’m kinda the opposite myself.
The sun and hot weather really drains my energy.
But then again I’m from a place which is often cold/cool and/or wet.

Ah

But yeah, I’ve found myself falling asleep on busses in the middle of the day because I’m cold

I would love it if it were heat instead of cold xD

Any time I have heat, you can have it and vice versa :stuck_out_tongue:

On another note it’s like 70 degrees here rn help send some heat over it’s summer

1 Like

(but yeah uh I’ll hopefully get back to y’all in a few hours after I grab breakfast and run my errands)

@Prisma101 i am about to go to bed in 2 hours. you said you would come back when you had some reads? how are those going

its meant to be ha ha funny. she explained it to me earlier on. dw already checked

1 Like

i read that as “Hell, I will be backreading shortly” and like fucking preach

1 Like

I was supposed to have reads? That wasn’t said

Let me go through all the posts then to confirm because I can’t see anyone as being anything

you said you were gonna play the game ;-;

Which doesn’t mean it’s easy to have reads-

its not which is why i tried to give you alot of time

Here’s some (bad) advice for you.
Make up reads then look in ISOs to help support your (bad) reads.

1 Like

kiiruma thats awful advice

just give something mate. atm your slot hasnt really done much outside of this:

I did say (bad) smh

“Sort by postcount, become werewolf expert” moment?

1 Like

“Hey Ash, aren’t you the fifth-lowest pos-”
We’ll ignore that.

1 Like