The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

VOTE: SirDerpsAlot

I feel like town with Diabolical deals is rough. Since what exactly would you do to harm other townies?
But mafia should dislike having it more because of the whole cost aspect to it.

wait what?

So uhh, what’s your guys favorite bands? I quite like “Ghost and Pals” and “The Hoosiers”.

Just a bit of hypothesising but I feel like Derps’ feelings with regards to the Diabolical things is >rand W. In comparison to town. Town’s moreso thinking of what sort of harm could be done, mafia’s got that but to a higher level.

this was the only message i could find of them talking about the cost of their actions.
but you have basically just said both sides will be thinking of the consequences but mafia would be thinking of it more… can you explain to me why this tipped you off?

this vote feels a bit wolfy, not that i think derps is town this just has a bad vibe

1 Like

What does this have to do with voting me

1 Like

Kii pretending he dosent know that I just crave chaos all the time regardless of my alignment

In my head… kiiruma voting early in the game is usually town coded cause he isnt fence sitting.

But the vote was very ehhhhhhhhhh so i dont really know.

1 Like

btw sorry off topic but i am about to head off to work.
Is it a smart idea to share our creations after the night?

Just tone compared to normal games

:man_shrugging:
I’ve not exactly relied on you to be consistent on reading me so that’s aight.
I don’t need you to think I have good vibes. It’s D1 and vibes really ain’t a thing to be thinking off.
The fact you’re saying that the vote feels wolfy because of vibes is meh.

Your wording / tone prior to it.

meta rundown pls :pray:t4:

I don’t know why you/Bionic don’t like the vote lol

I’m a mechanical player.

Idk how you think my tone is any different from singers ngl

Cause i really dont see what your pointing at lol.

and i feel like these two statements dont co-connect unless i have severally misread something

I don’t even know what the second block actually means

good

I’m not good at social reads

Perhaps a weird policy elimination on deals saying that because it’s risky we shouldn’t risk having something bad happen because of it and eliminate a holder of it?

Maybe they don’t trust Derps with said power and the risk?

Either way, reads very scum attempting to vote that. And I don’t really know.