The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

Then might as well revive this conversation with one statement. Im pretty confident I activated.

Oh it didnt i guess i got to let that simmer.

1. Hedgy on what?
  2. Setting you up for a miskill? Since when?

I mean if I think about ‘optimal’ it changes how many would activate.
Personally I’d have done 1 N1 for maf

There is not enought going on for me tonbe engaged… this game hasnt been much for me i need people to talk to

no exactly what i am thinking. i need to talk to people on the spot

pbbbbt something needs to happen.

explain

Dear Mr. Hazardwaste,

Having read your ISO, we rescind our suspicion.

Have a good day.

Indubitably,
The Mafia

2 Likes

I think this is a wolfy vote tbh

:thonk:

ash… i

I would say mafia said one. the two people they would activate would be me and Ash (Why ash it’s because they didn’t put a submission in and it would count as an activation to do nothing) sure there could be another activate but if ash didn’t activate they are just mafia.

My counter-argument is that there would be no reason for me to claim not submitting when I could have claimed having submitted and not being activated.

I made a neighborhood from the song I submiited and others can back up that the neighborhood exists. The reason why I believe it was me because I picked a target and noticed who’s in the chat and found out I was the outlier. Why was I there in the first place? It must have been my song was interpreted as not an investigation BUT as a interrogation.

1 Like

interesting… do you wish to share the song? or do you want to keep that hidden. both are valid

it’s spoilers for yttd

I can I don’t see any reason not to but i don’t know how to spoiler it.

i 100% trust that
hhhhhhhh idk i feel fine with my vote being on bionic