The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

Because people aren’t voting like at all
If you want a Kiiruma wagon, vote Kiiruma

1 Like

Pig say im not an option today whos your number 2?

We have no leading wagon and things are stagnate.

The Triss backread suggests that we should kill May given how Triss was their slot’s biggest hater.
Don’t really have a strong opinion on their slot either direction.

Where do you see this? The last i see is They wanted Kii

No it doesn’t. I don’t like this post

My number 2 is May obviously, Derps was not doing his Town game and May hasn’t convinced me that she’s town either

I am town

Its also not factually true

It’s false!

w!Ash in Combinatorics, the first game I thought to read back, was extremely disproportionately confident in his reads, which w!Ash here isn’t. But I also know that he was trying to look wolfy but paired with incorrect people during that game. w!Ash in Virtuous did nothing and died.

I thought the way he started out talking about nothing was similar, but he’s been quite hedgy this game as opposed to the Combinaconfidence. I think that’s something that would be capable of changing in the time, though. The way he treated me and Frostwolf in “[recent game] makes them unreadable to me” was similar. I should read through a towngame for towntells

Overall come out feeling neither better nor worse about the Ash scumread, which isn’t thhe best sign in the world given I was already kind of shaky on it due to lack of reading past games for meta

I also didn’t see any evidence to the idea that the awkward joke is a wolftell for Ash, so… hmm

VOTE: carbonated

Uh… Ash i’m ngl I don’t follow this I’m pretty sure this is not the case…

w!Ash in Combinatorics also expressly tried to set up future “misexecutions” very early on, and made a few Factually Wrong kinds of posts - forgetting obvious clears, that kinda thing

Yeah for now I don’t think it’s Ash

What in the world is this game I thought we were on the forums where one person makes 1000 posts in a day and yet we’re barely over 1000 and we’re almost through D2
We need to get an actual wagon moving and not a flashwagon like yesterday either
Like we should make decisions right now

1 Like

then what do you propose we do rn :)

This is true and towny