The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

replacement required

2 Likes

I mean this is true.
But what sort of direction would you like to go in?
We currently have 4 tied 1-vote wagons which is not good.

Alright flash wagon on @Kiiruma
VOTE: kii

Summary

I random.org and you lost

And I prove why I’m one of the most unlucky forumers we have here lol.

Thats just fully not true

I have literally proposed two potential execution candidates but NOBODY is going for either of them

I’m in a bad mood tonight so I probably shouldn’t be playing mafia but I do kinda gotta

JKBenBot - Difficult to read because firstgamey, full null
Bionic - hard in town meta, I’m going to keep townreading it until I feel it’s not appropriate anymore
Soweli - good enough at the game in a bad bizarre environment that I’m always hesitant to execute, but I’m not liking the feeling of passiveness
pigeon - I need to meta dive but towny
Kiiruma - town off outdated meta
Sultan - kinda wolfy but keeps pushing in directions I like
carbonated - nya
Hazard - townyish
Memekingpizza - townyish
Ash - uh hard to say

Sultan literally voted me off RNG

Bionic pigeon Kiiruma Hazard Memekingpizza

Ash Sultan carbonated Soweli JKBenBot

I already suggested that two people are “confirmed” town but that’s very lose unless we can prove other actions were taken.

I actually think RNG voting is a little wolf-lean? Like trying to get a wagon against someone statistically Town
Sultan is looking like a good wagon. Why is no one voting

VOTE: Ash
Hate how twice today they have said incorrect things to justify suspicion on someone

I think Ash was activated as a town if we don’t have any traces of anything out there. Honestly.

Or people just arent claiming…

but the thing is if mafia have a chance to make someone activate and does nothing you are saying they wouldn’t take it?

Sure people could just not claim but that hides more information from town than anything cus mafia already knows who activated because they are the ones who pick based on what i know.

Yes but how would mafia know this

The thing is it’s also possible people did things which wouldn’t get feedback.
Mine usually should based on what I tried to do.
I submitted a 550-ish word article lol

And straight up. Ash has lied twice trying to put sus on someone.
Said I was pushing him and hedging yesterday and start of today which i havent done either and he confirmed i havent
Then said Triss was May’s biggest hater and she wasnt being one of the votes to save may.