The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

I have a way of guessing which players were activated, I need to know the vague details of action submissions

lol I just got the thread ping now

:thonk: chat is this real

honestly, I still don’t quite understand how the actions work

Did you submit something

like unironically if i was mafia and had the guts i’d do something similar to see what sort of actions other people were taking

And what material gain would that get me at all?

If somebody had an investigative action to claim, they would be claiming it regardless. Otherwise, it doesn’t help at all to know what people did in the past. They can just as easily shake it up later

you’d be able to know what actions the people who you activated took??

I wrote up a story about how the mods are forcing me to write 200+ words a day (this was before I read the OP clearly and I was in a rush so it was all over the place).

And how do I act on that information at all

Wolves don’t want “information” in the abstract, they want to know things that will help them win. How does “knowing what actions were taken in the past” help a wolf win

I mean it makes the most sense for like diabolical deals but more information about night actions is just always helpful for mafia??

WHAT ACTION DOES IT ALLOW ME TO DO THAT WOULD FURTHER MY WIN CONDITION

woah why are we yelling

^ Villager Town Villager from the Villager Chat May would like to inform you that it does advance my villager win condition by figuring out who was activated! Wow!

I’m typing in caps cause I’m confused and I do that when I’m confused

ok fine
it also helps them predict what people are liable to do in the future
(i.e. I didn’t submit twice, statistically i’m likely to not submit again)

And sharing reads lets wolves know what actions people are liable to do in the future. It’s still worthwhile

but also like
if my action is giving a cop to someone else
then you would kill that other perosn
idk there’s a myriad of ways