The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

I mean yes but to get around that would require me to familiarize myself with Bionic’s meta which like yes I do regret how little I’ve been involved in this game but I’m not doing that.

Fair enough. You don’t gotta

went from May/solwei wagons to May/Prisma
Bionic unvoted May, JK switched from soweli to May
Prisma wagon appeared from thin air?

honestly, I don’t think Bionic looks great here
vanity wagons are noted

not much change
literally why were there 5 people just not voting?

should’ve spoilered that, my bad

oh & third thing i like being right/don’t like being asked questions that look like they’re bad even though they’re really not (some because this means i die, some for otther reasons) which is why i’m going to say

no you can’t really debunk a meta read by accepting the framework of the meta that somebody has provided most of the time

Because this game is hell

1 Like

tbh i do think me/may/lemon is v/v/v however i have no intention of convincing may that i’m town mostly because i don’t think i have the ability

I could muster up a quick explanation on why Sultan’s vote on me feels like it was made in bad faith if that would interest anyone

Want to convince me somebody else is a wolf

hhhhhhhhh we’re doing this
Sultan ISO coming soonTM and it’ll probably be a wolfcase but i like pretending i’m fair and balanced so maybe not!! keep your eyes tuned

I went to eat a mango :mango: but now I’m back to finish my thought

from just me eyeballing the VCs:

D1 VC #1: probably 1 wolf in Kiiruma/Bionic/pigeon
D1 VC #2: probably 1 wolf each in Kiiruma/pigeon/JK and Sultan/May/Meme
D1 VC #3: probably 1-2 wolves in Sultan/May/Meme/Bionic

D2 VC #3: probably 1-2 wolves in JK/Bionic/Kiiruma/Meme

1 Like

that felt kind of productive

Summary

So this was the post that initially made me townread Sultan, I’m a sucker for games critiquing threadstate (half the reason i’m townreading may right now in fact :cate: (not actually half btw)). His earlier posts are… fine? But I would note the self-awareness here

Meh. Not the biggest fan of these since absolutely no attempt at reasoning is given but who am I to complain after all.

I am very concerned by how… aggresively null a lot of these are though?

This was meant to be an example because i was going to choose another one but felt like i’d be called out for being unfairrrrrrrrrrrr so… sir what does that mean “Trying to attempt to make content but outta nothing?” Like if i was being nice i’d read this as an accusation that bionic is making fluff-posts, as I so nicely accused sultan of doing a momeent ago, except… those are not the words Sultan said?? It seems like he’s talking about the fundamental process of beginning mafia but idk i’m sure he’ll clear this up.

a read… coming from out of nowhere… without specific examples??? What a travesty!!
And then idk tone pings on the last sentence. Like nothing here shows significant thought on Sultan’s part to me which is concerning because this is supposed to be a GoodPostTM but maybe we’re just all in hell

Oh i see why he doesn’t like me… but actually this is just… a thing people do sometimes?? as town even! Without that knowledge… I mean sure this is fine but again nothing stands out as like demonstrating effort so far (a standard I’m holding sultan to because he’s one of the IMportantPlayersTM this game)

mehhhh… (For reference his only real game-advancing posts are all about a vague wolfread on kii and i just don’t think that’s worth devoting that many posts to, we need innovation!!)

I’m also … just not seeing any follow-through on the self-awareness like this is the closest but it doesn’t go the extra level of “oh the read is near-completely vacuous even though i have a lot of threadpull”

Least hedgey post of all time

mehhhhhhhh I thought prisma was fine but can’t really talk knowledgeably on the subject.

idkkkkkkk this could be interepreted as a townslip but i don’t feel like it

hhhhhh maybe his questiosn read in bad faith because to me the answers seem obvious whereas they just aren’t to him but that doesn’t say a lot about his progression though also like… I just said “nvm changed my mind” what do you think happened??

Oh pig = pigeon yeah that could be w/w

(about me)… I don’t know like my perspective’s warped because i haven’t wolved in a while but this just doesn’t seem like a wolfy response???
(that being the “i made it up” or w/e)

… This also just doesn’t line up with the rest of what sultan is doing.

Tl;dr just like really didn’t do anything game-advancing and seemed inconsistent without evidence of the same level of thought i’d expect from a townie.

Oh yes
People think my logic regarding Ash was unclear
So I keep being on the fence about him
I started with a wolfread on both Ash and Sultan for throwing shade without voting
Then I went back on Ash because the awkward joke didn’t seem wolfy
Then Hazard gave a compelling reason to vote him, and a compelling reason not to
Separately WHAT WAS THAT CARBONATED WAGON. I knew it was weird
How is May still alive
VOTE: May

May told me her towngame wasn’t respected

if I made a list right now I’d be at:

May
Sultan

Hazard

soweli
Meme

pigeon
Ash
Bionic

towns can be wrong

tbh I’m comfortable enough with my townread there that I would be against a May wagon today

I also want to see how the May/Bionic/soweli/Sultan discussion pans out because it’s like someone I townread having a very different read than me plus someone I don’t townread all that much with a 50% read meld

I haven’t been nightkilled by wolves before N5 since my second game here. That was “haven’t been nightkilled by wolves at all” before FAM4

This is an argument that’s for you more than why I actually believe I haven’t been nightkilled. I actually believe it’s because I’m still misexecutable. Memekingpizza wasn’t misexecutable, really. Nobody wolfread him. Trisscar wasn’t misexecutable