The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

Meme - #84 is the start of after I got my role PM
but don’t take my word for it :wowee:

Notably, I’m relying on incompetence as wolf to townread a lot of these people which scares me. Maybe Bionic did suddenly get better, or Ash’s blatant agenda in his last game was because he was more concentrated on trying to seem partnered with the wrong people than imitating his towngame (format incentivised this), or pigeon’s constant “hey guys what’s going on” in his wolfgame was because he subbed in, or Kiiruma knows lowposting was a hard towntell of his and wants to use that meta to easily glide through his first wolf rand since he broke his meta as town.

These feel like they’re the type of reads that don’t hold up if somebody has a breakout game, not in the way that “this person materially harmed wolves/helped town” does.

I remembered my dream. I was in a public restroom in a rest stop. An endless public restroom. There were just more stalls forever

My first wolf rand.
May I’ve had such sticky red fingers until right now uwu

i’m allegedly compotent as wolf oh no
idk i’m not metadiving for this game

Do you know how hte word “since” functions, Kiiruma? Are you aware of its meaning? I forgot about FAM4 but that wasn’t a real game you got shot too early for that ot be real

tbh this seems like a case worse than my homesite and we should all just ignore it and go for VOTE: SultanOfSlam

bussing ftw

I think meta reads are always kind of a risk because people are unpredictable and they can learn and adapt and grow (which is actually kind of beautiful now that I think about it). I will take your meta reads into account but probably with some salt. Lemon actually has some trust issues and only trusts her own eyes most of the time. But sometimes it’s necessary to trust others and take that leap of faith but I don’t necessarily know when is a good time to do that.

Public restrooms? Sounds more like a nightmare.

This game is kind of suffering and I don’t have much other than meta to go on because the wagons all feel so fake .

I know D1 wagons were V/V because of my green rolecard, carbonated was basically uncontested D2 which was stupid and bad. Nobody is doing anything

I wouldn’t call one person voting a wagon tbh

I’m talking about on previous days.

just say i would’ve been voted more if i was mafia already

oh

I have no idea what you’re saying

brb going to look at vote stuff

*if i was town, sorry

kinda silly read people make that certain players would’ve been voted by the wolves if they were town for one reason or another and yet they have not been voted, which means it is likely that that player who has not been voted a lot is mafia!

Anyhow I really do not have the energy to push players who are being shielded especially when the person shielding them is in the thread even though it might be right.

Oh. Well I don’t like the way you feel like you’re trying to anticipate and toss down arguments I might make against you. I don’t wolfread you that much and it feels like you’re on edge. While individual instances of this are technically NAI it feels like you care a lot

I won’t stake my reputation on this shield I just think Bionic is very easily misread by people who aren’t familiar with his playstyle

I’m just self-aware & bad at dealing with pressure idk what to tell you