The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

that probably means i got activated d1

1 Like

unless someone did an action on me for that feedback

1 Like

On N1, I learned I could ask for feedback on a future submission to learn a price that’d be assigned for it

BTW I think my meta read on Kiiruma is meh

I might toss that one

1. Lemonfairy: claims to have sent in a 200 word article about how the hosts were making her write a 200 word article because she didn’t understand the game
  2. May: claims my cool funny action, which was activated
  3. Bionic: claims to have idled
  4. soweli: claims to have idled
  5. pigeon: no claim
  6. Kiiruma: claims to have written a 500 word article, not what about
  7. Sultan: no claim
  8. Hazard: no claim
  9. Ash: no claim

Actually

I submitted N2 on Sultan. Didn’t get any feedback.
Claimed it somewhere above.

Player D1 claim Activated? D2 claim Activated?
Lemon Unknown (zero-posted :/) ??? Article about hosts making her write an article ???
May Investigative ability No Investigative ability again Yes
Bionic Spyglass May’s head Yes Idled No
soweli Idled ??? Idled ???
pigeon ??? ??? ??? ???
Kiiruma “Should’ve created something or investigated somebody or killed somebody” ??? (doesn’t think so) 500-word article ??? (doesn’t think so)
Sultan ??? ??? ??? ???
carbonated ??? No - -
Hazard ??? (should’ve given feedback to him/somebody else) ??? (doesn’t think so) ??? ???
Memekingpizza Song that could be interepreted as neighbouriser for Benbot & neighbours Yes - No
Ash Idled ??? N1 song on Sultan ???, no feedback
1 Like

We have two claims of being activated N1: one from Bionic, who claims to have learned that I was activated last night (despite idling), and one from Memekingpizza, who created a neighbourhood with me/JKBenbot/Ash.

We have one claim of being activated N2, from me.

@Lemonfairy Do you know if JKBenbot submitted anything N1?

hey i wolfread him kind of

also sorry for diappearing i had to rand a game & then re-rand it after integrity issues

I’m sorry hhhh i really wanted to submit night actions
however i have better evidecnce in that iw as posting at midnight smh somebody who knows what they’re doing doesn’t do that

lol this is not a good metric I’m pretty sure, I can do stream-of-conciousness as mafia pretty well

Hmmm. Why did you think of this?

I want to dramatically reveal my MU identity but both of the two MUers i only barely know so it’s no fun

I played a game on MU, and had a mental breakdown

Hence why I haven’t played on MU since

Does this make me a player of MU

no you’re only a MU player if you have the mental breakdown and keep returning

(this is also kind of a “I think i’m meta cleared but nobody else can probably confirm and i’m not casing myself” moment)

1 Like

oh we only have one mishang great

1 Like