The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

Truly this is a game of all time

I’m not used to htem being this bad

The games

I’m starting to see small improvements in my art from this game thank you doritos gray :3

@Zugzwang Hi nya nya nya nya nya nya nya nya nya nya nya

1 Like

Psychically beam me the answer to the question I need

2 Likes

Hey sorry work was rough today and dont really wanna do much lol.

Day 1 goal was investigative
Day 2 goal was Protective

Sowlei ever give an actual reason they think im scum this game. Other than my reads have been poop this game. Having not playing mafia in a few months will do that to a guy

JK submitted an article about theatre troupes (that’s the title idk)??

Basically a research experiment featuring JK, May, Meme, and Ash, with JK being the control. The experiment is to make the test subjects think they’re characters from The Project Sekai universe (idk) and JK getting a postcard with what project they’re from. It ends with waiting for the postcards or wondering if the experiment will make all the participants form a group and work together.

1 Like

um then idk

Because I do not have the same kind of mindset.

When I ramble and waffle as town, it’s because I’m genuinely unsure and naturally expressing that in my posting. When I’m wolf, I can ramble too, but it is driven by a goal - either to copy my town meta to appear towny or… actually it would just be to appear towny because 9/10 times, rambly ISO cases do not help my case in any way (they probably hurt them).

I don’t think I can make stream of consciousness posts with as much natural flow as mafia because I’d be burdened with TMI and also I’d have little motivation to do them. Granted, I no longer do them as town either because they weren’t good for convincing people, nor were they accurate tools for solving (usually just deepened my confbias) but when I was doing that, I definitely couldn’t fake ramble as well when I was wolf.

1 Like

I lowkey kind of love talking about myself but I’ll stop now :x

I want to know

also, who are the two?
drop names

I was close

actually, I think I cried a couple of times (don’t tell anyone)

I have seen 0 improvement in my writing ability

which is unfortunate (not for me, but for the hosts)

I’d like to say that my reads have not deteriorated after I took half a year’s break
they are still just as bad as before

1 Like

Well, this explains a lot.

So the proposal is that Meme wasn’t activated N1; JK was activated.

That said, why did JK claim to have targeted May?