The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

Why do you townread Sultan?

This is getting comical atp.

1 Like

What’s hammer for this game?

are you asking because you actually care about what I think or are you just asking for the sake of asking?

Both.

I bring joy wherever I go

you click on the hammer icon to vote

So true.

eh fair enough ig

brb

1 Like

Why lemon townreads Sultan and why you should too (probably)

lemon approves of this entrance post
it is funny, there’s no sense of tension, and generally gives off good vibes

Sultan votes pigeon, whose entrance post lemon didn’t really like
this was a towny mindmeld so Sultan is therefore town

Sultan knows what Sultan wants in the thread
if everyone in the game could make themselves obvtown or obvscum, our lives would be much easier
it is also a towny request/complaint

wanting the game to not die is towny in lemon’s eyes
because how can we find mafia if the game is dead?

yet another towny mindmeld with Sultan
I honestly think thread was being wack for not townreading Derps as much as lemon was

lemon didn’t really agree with this read of Sultan’s but in retrospect, we see Sultan was right
lemon likes the “fresh” descriptor though

lemon wasn’t so big on the “trying to make content out of nothing” comment on Bionic but lemon was scumreading Bionic so shruggle

tbh lemon didn’t have much thoughts on Kiiruma either
lemon thinks Kiiruma’s scumread on Derps gave off bad vibes

100%
lemon agrees

wow Sultan was kind enough to remind soweli how to vote on this site
it’s NAI but it warms lemon’s heart

oh lemon doesn’t really like Sultan’s flip on Derps
it’s kind of sudden but maybe lemon missed something (probably the Triss v Derps thing that happened)

lemon thinks this kind of read almost always comes from town
we can’t really explain it but sometimes, we just know

that’s probably enough posts
I’m getting tired

TL;DR is I feel like our reads were in consonance with each other and I was just vibing and solving so having someone else’s reads mirror that is a good indicator for me that the other person is town
other than that, Sultan has good tone and good vibes and I don’t feel any agenda in their posts

1 Like

@Ash

since you asked

not to be obnoxious but I am a bit so I intentionally did not spoiler it

I disagree with a lot of this, but I greatly appreciate you explaining your read.

The two main reads I disagree with are this:

I don’t think this is alignment-indicative? It’s more poking fun at the game state without actually doing anything to solve the problem.

I don’t really give weight to this given that they were one of the three votes on the Carbonated wagon. I see the logic, but you’re skipping over the part where they incorrectly backtracked.

The rest kinda feel closer to “I enjoy them being in the game; therefore, I townread them.”

I also just fundamentally disagree on the Kiiruma read, and given that it’s their ride-or-die scumread, I’m naturally drawn to conflict with them.

Lemons probably town.

I probably get miss axed today in the grand skeem of things might not be the worst for this game for town but we should be looking for scum here.

So if im to give my list it probably look like this.

Town
Sultan
Hazard
Lemon
May

Town lean
Pigeon (vibe wise pigeon seems genuinely town just has some poor reads?)

Null
Ash
Swoli

Scum
Bionic
Kii

1 Like

Pigeon is fucking with my mind. Tbh i am bakc and forth 1 moments im like yeah towny and others im inclined to think he just makes sense as scum in a world view

Dang that’s crazy

??? I’m confused but also half want to drop this after recent event but also who tf could be mafia