The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

i unironically have no clue when EoD is
7pm EST??

i’d probably vote kii but

… idk dead inside

tbc i plan on rereading kii

Tbf bad reads might be a little mean just some i maybe dont agree with

Going to put in more work today i think. I am going to do alot of isos any suggestions?

Imma read in a sec sorry. Day has been busy.

Caught Pigeon being opportunistic 3 days ago.

1 Like

Kiiruma seemed town day 1 to me. I had a post on day 1 that explains it more but i dont wanna go back and quote it on my phone when i have ine eye open.
Day 2 it was nothing but he kinda had a minor focus on mech talk. But i know he can do that either alignment so that is NAI.
Day 3 has been weird… his read list saying “I need to take charge cause everything is going poorly” after he advocated for carbons death end of day 2 saying “I think i’m ok with it” but not actually voting. Sadly this is removing my “Town Kiiruma doesnt fence sit” but i guess in a weird him trying to take charge is not fence sitting?

I hate the post 1721… its out of character for kiiruma but in his mind if he was wanting to take charge i could… see kiiruma doing this… i dont know its still out of character…

I think ash pointed that out. He never brought up why he changed his read so quick i believe hold on

@SultanOfSlam i lied this is the response

Ehh i actually kinda hate the backing off more tbh lol

I remember having a reason, but I can’t remember what that reason was. It might have just been me goldfish-attention-spanning my mafia McCarthyism onto JK.

Well yeah, obviously you don’t agree with someone wolfreading you

I mean we’ve only had town deaths. Somebody needs to do something.
And Sultan/May/Lemon all hopped on with my death after I said they would lol.

There was a few seconds when I made my post about disliking the voters Look, my timing was terrible but that’s just me.

It’s literally just true if you wanna look at the votes

What scum team would all vote the same person?

1 Like

:man_shrugging:
It’s possible 1 of you is good or something
But you all voting for me when I was saying that you 3 were gonna vote me does not look good.

I voted you first. The other 2 could be opportunistic i suppose.

You know lwt me re read may i wasnt keen on derps but may could just he balling amd foooling me here?

That is possible.
Unfortunately I think Lemon’s super wolfy.
I make my readslist and you and May just come out of nowhere to suddenly be in the thread and then you follow it up with a vote.

So I do hope you can understand how it seems fmpov

No no youre fine i just think the logic of daying all 3 scum would flash wagon you is a bit silly.

I get where you’re coming from, but I do agree with Sultan that mafia would likely not all pile up on you, especially not before EoD.