The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

These 2 made start to think may seemed towny. Easy to fake maybe?

Though there introduction

But this did kinda kill it as well as calling everyones opening boring i did call off as underwhelming.

Summary

The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 3 (9/13) - #498 by May

This call out on triss is weirdish. If i did thos wrong post 498

Dont nessisarily like this post

Not going to keep qoutint he back and forth with Triss but i dont nessisarily like May here.

What i do like about may is they get aggressive and try to push forward the game. The frustration seems towny and theu want to push the topic forward when really could have just kept blended in.

May also claimed to have info

Unless this was very cleverly made up hard to find may scum

Lemony time. Ive like lemony for being high energy might not be the best reason to town read someone.

Dont nessisarily dislike Lemon. My only complaint is maybe not pushing their scum read in bionic more (Where the hell is Bionic anyways)

But i see why they voted Kii was more out of saving their top town read in me?

I still have no idea how you know you were activated… i hate this game lol

If you do an action which should provide some sort of feedback but it doesn’t then you were probably not activated. If you just do any ol’ thing then :man_shrugging: GL working it out I guess

I think you should be told you were activated. Idk the concept has some flaws.

Or i just dont get it

I mean when we did DAC people just often realised they were activated by what happened / didn’t happen.

Fair maybe i need to be super fucking clear on my drawings going forward

I’m not somebody who’s good at drawing so I’d never choose it because for all I know I could be trying to protect my top townread and instead I just kill them because my drawing slipped a bit.

1 Like

Im good at drawing and ngl my first 1 i had an idea of what i wanted it to do but it was a pretty fucking random drawing.

Nice defense of your teammate

I recognize I’m probably being too agressive with my reads but like idk what else to write about here

The fact that Sultan townreads Lemon/May (Saying the only complaint about Lemon is 1 small thing) and Lemon townreads May/Sultan… it’s fascinating to me
May on the other hand has Lemon and Sultan as variable.

I feel like there’s without a doubt 1 wolf, likely 2 and maybe just 3 in em.
May being probably my least confident one due to May’s claimed action. And posts with me around too at the same time.

What do you make of that. I mean thats my main thing for thinking may is town atm.

The back and forth with may and triss i didnt like may. Id like to hear your prospective.

Same with you Kii

What dont you like about lemon other than the vote on you?

I cant really see anything that scummy about them atm

JK’s interactions were frankly terrible and it seemed like they were being coached in what to say

Tbh i dont remember damn thing JK did.

But we are talking people replaced i was pretty certain derps was scum before the replacement

I can’t figure out what back and forth you’re referring to their interactions don’t seem particularly out of the ordinary

If you iso may you should find it Triss calls out may for basically being lazy and may just kept making excuses and pretty much had no responses other than om bored it was underwhelming i qouted part of it on my may iso post