The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

By EoN

1 Like

why is hazard so high?
I keep forgetting they exist

Lets think about this. one has to be an evil ability right? if i read your thing right

Nope. Just any 3 decisions. There’s always at least 3 people activated even if the mafia choose 1, and if they choose 2 or 3 there’s 3 or 4 villagers activated respectively

oh!!

That made shit so much harder

The information I got was like deeply fucking useless but

surely it would need to be for something if your getting punished for it if you get things wrong

YOU WOULD THINK.

so your conclusion is…?

just so i can see them

I dont fucking know. i think he has more town+ then scum+ but today he has just been weird. he has hit all the meta i had on him for town kiiruma except for today

1 Like

if you stop pushing my townies maybe I’ll hop off

:sparkles: facts :sparkles:

idk how we could ever solve this one in a million years

yeah guys,
we’re just going to openwolf, townread each other and vote together no take backsies
town won’t even notice

I think this is called a
self-fulfilling prophecy

like in my mind the fact its drawn out has to be a hint it was from a drawer. but neither of them have claimed anything about fuel cans. unless its about sultan stopping something to do with fire? he claimed he self protected? well tried to/

1 Like

ok what

do you think I’m wolfy or JK was wolfy?
because I can agree JK was kinda wolfy and idk what they were doing but I have not been wolfy

The [ fuel can → =(] is in a box, implying it’s An Object, and then that box points to no fuel can