The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

it’s not even a flash wagon
I’ve been sitting there for at least 12 hours (time may not be accurate, I think my sense of time is kind of messed up)

oh so like a formula
(fuelcan = :( ) → XfuelcanX

1 Like

Yeah

I’d be up for CFD’ing to Bionic

My thought is “activating = bad, so we didn’t activate”, or something like that, but

1 Like

maybe someone tried to douse… and then got denied?

1 Like

no one seems to want to go there though

maybe I’ll try to whip up a case or something if there is time

That’s another thought but IDK

Provably my guess

but the = :( is throwing me for a loop unironically
cause if it was just “someone tried to douse and it didnt work” why didnt they just do a fuelcan with an X
like why add the first part

I wish to be separated from JK even though I’m in JK’s slot

A frowny face drawn in window dust…

1 Like

why are you like this?

i think your biggest bet is picking one of the artist… sorry all the opinions are too obscure

I would support a CFD

I’ve explained it several times by now, but I believe people have misconstrued his overeagerness for malice. There are several lines of comparison between his performance in this game and his town performance in Combinatorics Mafia, including his attempt to rally town and his constant fear that he’s the intended miskill.

I have given you as much of a platform as I can, but Occam’s Razor still suggests that you are just mafia here.
I do not think I have been unfair to your slot.

he’s been saying some questionable things like how all the people voting him are scum, which feels a bit flaily (and makes me feel a bit better about voting there)

I don’t have a solid read on Kiiruma in either direction but I’d rather him than Sultan

I’d rather go down swinging trying to get a vote I think should be a vote rather than just go down quietly without saying my truth. If you wanna kill me for it be my guest, just know my flip’s on the hands of those I’ve suspected as mafia anyway so it’s gonna make things a lot worse for yall lol