Think Twice - Endgame! (3/5)

okay I am finally back

why did i schedule 3 interviews on the same day

2 Likes

I can’t tell whether this is performative or not
In a complete vacuum this feels very “woe is me” but nobody’s said anything about this, is this just normal tutuu?

same thing here
There’s nothing here that can’t apply for anyone else, feels desperate trying to clear themselves rather than solving other slots
As ybw mentioned everyone has a 67% of their reads being correct and they’re only focused on themsleves

yes and it’s speaking “why tf am i interviewing for 3 companies in one day”

…someone explain this to me?
isnt pocketing like
scum activity

1 Like

okay caught up and it’s literally just “wtf is tutuu” since they’re the only one thats posted

1 Like

tongue-in-cheek way of saying “she seems trustworthy”

a h okay that makes sense

1 Like

there isn’t, but i’m the one who came up with it first and offered it, not them! i was the first, and it comes from a town mindset. scum didnt think of that, because they dont wanna do it. the goon specifically will not agree to do it. or if they do youbie has an opportunity to do a funny

@tutuu talk with me

what’s making you flipflop on lilith

1 Like

yeah because im not feeling confidence and i had this random thought which i thought was good. doesnt hurt

i think of lilith as an endangered toucan bird. useless. she literally cant play mafia on her own, as in doesnt sign up. only plays in hydra. needs comfort. hand holding. says she prefers social aspect. and then she comes this game guns blazing like “ur maf ur town u do this u do that fuck u fuck u”. and im like wtf? whats this glow up? main character moment? and i attributed it to townyness. but maybe its wrong to do that i dunno. maybe im understimating her wolfing? lilith playing a mafia game on her own is legit like … last time it happened was in 2023 or something

and then the thing thats making me flop to scumread her is:

1st) i wanna sheep youbie coz shes the IC

2nd) my very first read of the game was a gut scumread on lilith. she felt fake

@tutuu what made you scumread me?

1 Like

this felt like she was trying too hard to sound towny. too towny to be town. made out of plastic - fake

the change in playstyle and i omgused you coz you wanted to kill me. i didnt expect you to lie about your reads. why u do that ;-;. like, arguably i was correct that you weren’t being genuine. i just didnt think ud do it as town :sweat_smile:

ok but i literally have done it before as town, so why did me not fitting into your mental epeception of me become scum indicative

1 Like

i also had ishmael as town because she seemed thread clear as everyone was townreading her. in hindsight one of those townreads probably came from her partner lilith and the other one was the youbie reaction test which, i suppose i didnt consider the possibility of just being a wrong read from a town. i thought - wtf is this. its either scum youbie or some weird correct read. in either case - ok ishmael town

i didnt know youve done it as town :sob:

Bestie I did it in the game you linked and you mentioned that :joy_cat:

1 Like

ive only seen you town once in that popcorn game. did you share previous moments of you doing it as town, this game? sorry if i missed them

well i thought it was like way smaller in that game :sweat_smile:

Mhmm

1 Like