Think Twice - Endgame! (3/5)

sorry :sob:

<— stupid

@beancat thoughts on ur 3 competitors

1 Like

if u tell me ishmael / lilith is ur best guess im sheeping that no questions asked. sorry for putting so much on u i just think i will vote wrong if i trust myself. and obviously wont blame you if its wrong heheh :stuck_out_tongue:

(and id also vote for whoever you want first to try to reduce my win chances if im goon to hopefully show in good faith im town)

altho u can still vote urself so thats irrelevant. u can snipe the godfather on ur own

Would u vote urself if I asked you to

1 Like

(my gut says ishmael godfather)

no coz thats gamethrowing and id like to not get a warning / blacklist :joy:

alright if u said yes i was gonna be 100% convonced u were maf lmao

1 Like

I’d like to hear bean’s thoughts first but I think I know who I’m pushing today

1 Like

(come onnn im not that terrible of a liar lmaoooo)

although i guess maybe i am. like. i have low stamina. in the macro scale of things i get rekt. but on a micro scale, id like to think i woudlnt fall for the trap of small questions like this that are like purely logical. but i could be wrong hahah :sweat_smile:

what im getting from tutuu is

1. I scumread (past tense) ybw for a changed playstyle
  2. I townread (current? tense) lilith for a changed playstyle which im not so sure of

either they’re trying to pull reads out of their ass or they’re not very good
in either case I don’t think we should listen to them

ishmael was town yesterday for me and hasn’t done anything since, so no opinion changes but given mafia can play similar to town idk about sticking with that read

lilith is kinda just very deflated

my brain tells me tutuu/lilith gf/mafioso in that order

2 Likes

what do u mean by deflates for lilith?

1 Like

if ishmael gets chopped today and flips goon please dont snap vote me in f3. i will vote lilith

kinda fluffy and low energy?

1 Like

could you give more examples/a better reaspn to scumread them

1 Like

after im done w my valorant game

my lilith read is more “tutuu is scummy and ishmael is not”

2 Likes

Not Voting (5): Aleph, YoubutWorse, beancat, lilith, tutuu

1 Like

i saw the host account as the latest post itt and i got so scared lmaooo i thought someone voted

although i guess its not like we have forever right. like … 11 hours 30 min?

if we lose i blame it entirely on blatantly scumsided setup and zero fault of town players whatsoever

im gonna have ot do so much reading tomorrow morning right before class while im trying to get ready for the day fml

couldnt yall ha e just posted now and mafe this easy :sob:

1 Like