Think Twice - Endgame! (3/5)

you told me that it’s uncharacteristic because ybw is (or at least was in the last game) a very standard by-the-book townie

im saying that reaction tests are very standard by-the-book townie

1 Like

the fact that youre speaking like we’re victorian lovers mostly

1 Like

it’s a thing i do occasionally fret not

1 Like

HOG RIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

if they are then why do people get unnecessary attention and put them in the spotlight for something so standard? but at this point this is a general mafia argument unrelated to this specific game

1 Like

i am tragically at college all of today. ill be checking in often but I wont be able to do another writeup

1 Like

anybody you like/dislike before you go

1 Like

as a person tutuu otherwise refer to my prior tierlist

2 Likes

you have that creature as ur pfp and i liek her so extra town point

1 Like

wait do you like or dislike tutuu?

yeah

1 Like

heisenburg fall gif

hi am back have been busy
ishmael probay town for reasons i gave already, mainly that i liked their response to my rt

I like beancat so far, more than lilith and tutuu, so am willing to vote either of them, more willing to vote tutuu as tutuu reads more like scum to me so i think individually im not wrong on that, while lilith is just by poe

1 Like

heres my latest game

I was badeline and a wolf. Admittedly i play differently on badeline than my main but i did slip back into how i usually play near the end of the game (or at least i remember feeling like that), but i also play differently on badeline bc im trying to change my playstyle and that was the easiest way to do that, so i think it probably reflects my current playstyle at least somewhat? Point is its probably helpful if you wanna read me. My most recent town game is the one tutuu linked from late May

1 Like

Id like to add the addendum that i think meta reading is Dumb and Inaccurate but acknowledge theres very little else to go on in a setup like this

2 Likes

YOU ARE BADELINE???

I THOUGHT IT WAS ATLAS

Honey its a public alt

2 Likes

I outted it back in janurary

1 Like

NOONE TOLD ME :sob: