Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

hi klauf

1 Like

I’m jackal

klauf

1 Like

me too buddy
me too

WAIT WAZZAS in this game too

BASED

1 Like

Jailor? I barely know 'er!

1 Like

alright I’ll accept being voted on the first day just for this
my bad

1 Like

You able to show me a post of mine where you felt I am weird?

Also, I don’t understand the last part, I thought I’ve understood everything up to this point?

1 Like

VOTE: Wazza

BOXED IN :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

1 Like

You’ve activated my trapcard

john cena enigma

2 Likes

klaus is a little nervous and silly but stay tuned bc everytime he posts from his enclosure it must be taken as absolute fact

1 Like

NOOOOOOOO

1 Like

i’m pros prosecuting you rn

1 Like

“we need to cook, maverick” - enigma john cena, probably

2 Likes

This is an… really elaborate and overly long explaination for someone you knew

You made a point that you didn’t read one of Frost’s posts and misunderstood my reaction to it, which stuck out as weird to me

Alright so I’m gonna try and start up a wagon here.
Kinda want Cyanide pushed here.

They intervened into something I said to someone else to take conversation.
While I have no problem with them asking what they asked, it wasn’t really their spot when they kinda just ignored Pigeon who I was originally speaking with.

Casually brings me up, like a potential attempt pocket.
Legit like Cyanide just simply responded to Eliza saying “bitch” and goes “See, like that”.

They never even questioned or talked about my slot, treated me without care to solve my slot.

Then Raji brings up to them about my slot:

It’s like I was talking to Pigeon, of which they responded to a question I asked Pigeon, so no I didn’t have just one.

I said this, before they made their first post here:

Then for me to quickly respond to the following:

This also came randomly, IMO so I have asked about this read on me here and what exactly they are trying to say.

This is interesting read, I’ll take a look into that slot.

Anyway, VOTE: Cyanide

You said that I don’t care to solve or talk about your slot, then think when I talk about your slot that it is weird?

Can you elaborate on this, please

So far im the only one in towncore we need to start adding to it asap or weve lost

1 Like

40 Mins Later…

Ok so I’ll go over your first point.

There is nothing long about it I just wanted to comment on someone I haven’t seen or rather someone I thought I haven’t seen in a long time.
It’s what I do, you are reaching with that one lmao.

I thought the second point would get said.
Yeah sometimes I skim and miss stuff, that being said though and my opinion on Frost is like they barged into thread. Not entirely a bad thing but like:

This isn’t a fantastic entrance.

I’d like a second opinion on this

When you try to townlead, usually you throughly read through the thread, especially with less then ~80 posts at the moment
That’s why it stuck out as weird: You want all the power of it, but don’t really want to take the responsibility