Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

It seems alright to me, I can see the logic of it.

Are you referring to the You and Eevee read I had?
Lmao.

Yes, amongst other things.

Oh?
What things exactly?

A few of your other reads just don’t seem real?
You also seem to be (pardon my wording) tryharding rn.

It feels like you’re finally a wolf and you’re trying to “prove” how much better you’ve gotten.

@Kiiruma
You disagree with this?

Yes.

It’s also ironic since you’re using a post from another fucking game and commenting on it here lmao.

I mean, I am trying to act more of a leader sure.
I am also a Shitizen and have nothing better to do.

I can understand that thought process but like I have clear motive to take down any wolf today, I know I ain’t lying about being a Shitizen although I know I can’t prove I am and NGL I honestly was a bit sad I didn’t get a wolf role but I’m willing to roll with it and just try and be a town leader instead and take down wolves, self improvement.

I think the issue I have with you right now is your not giving me exactly what stands out, do you disagree with the stuff I have been saying about you?

And Kiiruma, from what me, Min and Kabazame have been saying about Cyanide what are your thoughts about that?

You think people should strong town read you for doing nothing.

Lmao ok.

Usually when people town read someone they like need an actual reason.
Or you know, the read is flawed or fake.

It’s a point that’s true.
Anyone who Townreads someone from something that’s normal for someone to do is either making it up or just doesn’t have genuine reads.

So you’re trying to say that people talking about mech shouldn’t contribute to reads in any way? That just feels like a fake thought process.

Eevee has been discussing about mech in the form of when it is good / not good to mass claim. That in itself is a mechanical discussion which is viable to read into. Is Eevee a wolf who seems to be rolefishing? Is Eevee town who is trying to bounce ideas off each other? Is Eevee a Jackal team member who wants to find out people who are less likely to be teamed there?

Have I seemingly been trying to hide something via my mech discussion? Do my thoughts there come more from town, or wolf, or even someone on the Jackal team?

It’s frustrating that you seemed to know how to read me in the mountainous game. But now that this isn’t mountainous and I can discuss mechanics, you’re jumping to conclusions in a way that doesn’t feel real honestly

1 Like

But this is one of those games where in all honesty I hope one of us dies sooner rather than later as we shouldn’t be bothering to interact much. Nothing’s gonna come of it

We both know the easiest role to claim is cit. It’s the safest for wolves to claim and you claimed it super early so that when there’s an excess of cit claims you can say “Well I said it first” :upside_down_face:

Mech talk is something you do as both alignments and likely never changes regardless of your alignment.

You’re talking about the setup.
A topic that doesn’t involve social thoughts of the game.

Do you think YOU should be read based on you talking about Mechs?

Do you?

Not jumping to any conclusions, spitting facts.
Alright buddy I’ll enlighten you.

What could you have said about Mech that would make you a wolf?
Why would there even be a difference? Why is there even a reason as wolf to use motivation behind Mech talk?

You act as if I’m sold on you.

Do I think your wolf? I’m thinking it’s quite likely yes.
Am I absolutely 100% confident? No I am not.

This is a team game, we work together.

So asking for one of us to die and not wanting to interact and nothing comes from it is the wrong spirit for this game.

You should also know it’s my most hated role