Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

LHF usually have tells specific to those individuals so we’ll need someone with meta knowledge if we want to do this

good luck being a leader o/

icets tp/lo message probably more likely to come from town than mafia but nothing much besides tgat

even knowing it’s probably a joke

we don’t read into those out loud unless we think it’s mafia

i Probably should’ve realized that my bad :sob:

it’s okay LOL. that reaction seems genuine enough

do you have any social reads on people? what do you think of Zorvo wanting to lead?

zorvo kinda always tries to take lead tbh

at least tries to have an impression on thread. it doesn’t really seem particularly special in either way

At the time, he only had one game relevant post, and it was a vt claim. I didn’t want to comment on it, for obvious reasons

That can explain not giving a fuck about priority which faction need to get exe’d first

I think the mooglefanclub two player group is townish based off of his reaction to Rajidae, with his reaction to Eliza being… fine
Rajidae is fine, but I definitely need to wait a bit to get a better read on someone trying to find their ground
Zorvo is kinda weird inthread, like he’s having a hard time trying to figure out what we’re saying?
I wanna scrutinize Eliza a bit

This are things I’ve just gained off of 100 posts, so it’s nothing really standing

I’m kinda tired now so

I’ll probably come back when more players are around

1 Like

hi!! i’m klaus, i’m brand new to mafia (and very intimidated by it)… but i hope to have fun!!

1 Like

hi klaus

1 Like

hi klauf

1 Like

I’m jackal

klauf

1 Like

me too buddy
me too

WAIT WAZZAS in this game too

BASED