Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Wait.
You claimed.

Zorvo, Wazza, Hippo, Kabazame.

That’s four. (I forgot you checked Wazza)

1 Like

So Kabazame isn’t the town recruit

VOTE: Chihiro

Kabazame has statistically higher chance to flip town than most others so ye.

Yeah lmao

i dont think there is possible anyway kaba can be town recruit yeah. unless eliza has been hypno’d or kaba has been disguised but i dont think any of that works with a chapa dead

1 Like

or eliza is just lying. but i doubt that at this point

MH being Capo is the only reason why Eliza’s story might not be true. (And they claimed roleblocked, so we would belive consort was a starting mafia role, and we don’t question her story.)

Two clears b4 xylo day isn’t that meaningless like you think. (Especially if mafia recruit kills either of them, they basically forfeits their game.)

1 Like

So mafia are dead right

Unless I’m missing sometihng all the starting non-jackal mafia are dead so it’s just the jackals

So no obvious choices left, sigh.

Wait, no, there is one.

Elizas continued survival has me suspicious that they’re the town recruit claiming tracker, bussed the consort and killed the other one

but then I’d have to figure out how they’d found 2 mafia so confidently so uh…nevermind

That being said @Frostwolf103 I’m sorry for Hippo.

But with how much you defended him/tried to get him time, I assumed you cannot be Jackal, ergo Hippo was 50/50.
I cooperated with you as much as I could without releasing too much of grip on game.

That beind said 2.0, Hippo could be more cooperating.

For now I think our best course of action is to kill VT slots would you disagree

It would be good to find mafia jackal, or we can just take obvious shot and kill town one.
Except town one doesn’t lower kpn.

Huh.

Being totally honest, when I revealed I had game solved except the single missing mafia. But obviously it had to be mafia-jackal.
This is going to hit semi hard on us.

As in, even if I was able to pinpoint exact roles so far, I will NOT be able to pinpoint it this time.

So do your best to help me, please?

Well
Killing town jackal makes D7 mylo into lylo. Which might give us some breathing room
If you are confident in who it is, I guess we should go with it. And even if you are wrong, it doesn’t shorten our deadline anyway.