Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

multiball L

we ball

1 Like

Despite this point I still think Zorvo is less likely to be Jackal aligned, at least?
I liked Min’s earlier posts
Wazza will probably make more sense as the game progresses

I’m probably going to take a nap now, goodluck!

1 Like

The opposite
Mafia aligned*

Ok that is a FAIR push.
I just wanted to show the reason I am pushing them, give people an idea on why I think they can be a wolf.

Because if I didn’t it probably wouldn’t become a wagon which would be sad.
I guess though idk if the way I handled it either convinces others but it sure helps others recognize the posts to figure out their own conclusion themselves as you have given yours:

Would be nice if people actually pressured things with me though smh.

VOTE: Zorvo
did i do it right

1 Like

Didn’t have a reason to step in tbh, you seemed to want to discuss with Cyanide so interrupting it would’ve been kinda dumb tbh

Correct.
That’s why we shouldn’t prioritize either faction.
Just get whoever is needed out.

I know I am basing this on thread positioning.
Not calling you a wolf for it.

nah I noticed, I was just letting you know why I did step in just so you wouldn’t think anything of it

Gotcha

I tend to also post way too much so I’m gonna dip and try to be more careful with the amount I post because I’m already past 50 posts.

Zorvo (2): mooglefanclub, ElizaThePsycho
Cyanide (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (15): Marluna, Rajidae, IcetFeelsPain, Wazza, Kiiruma, Frostwolf103, eevee, Hazardwaste, Hippopablompoyeetus, thepigeonnyc, Jarek, Chihiro, Cyanide, ImpMan, Kabazame

interesting but bet

now i wait behind the bushes for more people to post si i can eat their brain

Best execution: The Jackal.

Mafia then know that they’re doing fine when it comes to dealing with the traitor in their midst, are able to risk executing into their group possibly and mafia have control over their factional kill either way instead of the recruit having control.

The Town recruit will gain an even-night factional kill but overall it halves our KPN which overall gives us time to stabilise.

Not quite halves.
But like 3 kills every 2 nights (on average) is better than 2 kills every night.

Spidey sense

2 Likes

hippo ur so funny (klaus)

1 Like

I’m back!
And I burnt my right hand because I’m a dumbass
I’d like to talk to Kiiruma about his opinion on the gamestate, if possible

This is more of an open invitation then I phrased it, sorry
If anyone’s here I’m willing to talk!