Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

It still something notable, never said it was directly wolfy but it definitely could be depending on how they wolf.

I made it very clear my plan is to start a wagon on Cyanide here.

I read his last game, he got really really tunneled on a villager later game, and mildly earlier?
Youā€™d probably know better then me on him, sorry
I think him leading a push instead of being more chaotic in the background makes me townread him

It has startedā€¦

Still didnā€™t say it originally.

I still take issue with it but it doesnā€™t mean they are a wolf.

Yet your pushing me, SillyKitty

Iā€™m noting down their actions.
How a wolf could act.

Get with the program.

So this begins yes.

Hi.

Please be nice, Seth

My apologies

1 Like

you need more actually vaguely wolfy posts

none of these really feel wolfy to me if iā€™m being honest, and i donā€™t exactly agree with the notion of directly picking at posts and finding something wolfy in them for the sake of creating a wagon on them

you donā€™t need to build a case on someone earlygame if you gutread them as wolf

it just comes off to me as agenda- because the reads feel like theyā€™re specifically being typed out to try and make wolfiness and shade out of the most basic posts

cyanides post just seem like the average mafia player questioning/reactive posts. not really anything ai i see yet

1 Like

I feel he explained this actually quite well.

Heā€™s starting a wagon and starting a push, heā€™s not using the best evidence if Iā€™m honest and thatā€™s the thing I disliked about it but I can get that heā€™s trying to get the game started.

1 Like

yes. i am pushing you sillyzorvo

iā€™m opening you up with both paws to read you better

usually i avoid your posts regardless of my alignment bc i dislike being tunneled. youā€™re just a slot that exists to me. iā€™m deciding not to do that this game because thereā€™s no point we ball

Anyway, Cyanide/Frost/Wazza/Moggle isnā€™t all town.

Cyanide currently is the main target for discussion I brought up.
Frost entered the thread with comments to Cynadie.
When the discussion between me and Cyanide arised, Wazza stepped in:

Didnā€™t act on it, but then shortly after Moogle DID act on it with a vote on me.

Based on all those directs, there is definitely a non-town within there.

Yeah I donā€™t do that directly anymore.

I havenā€™t liked them personally, so Iā€™ve making my move on that.

So I see, this is also three hours since the game started. I am not in rush either.

Mm
I just realized something
Reads actions and pushes all mean a lot less because of the two factions

/shrug at this post

getting the game started is nai.

if you dislike the push on someone as I do, you donā€™t just sit there and let it get started. Actively questioning it and questioning someoneā€™s alignment is also getting the game started.

1 Like

man maybe i am just in my aggro earlygame arc LMAO

so true

1 Like