Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

I expected more of reaction.

I canā€™t picture why.

There is definitely a wolf townreading me, maybe 2.

Again, Raji/Kabazame.

Kiiruma can be as well

Sorry, Wazza

I am not planning to still be around at 3am, so Iā€™ll touch on my opinions for tonight.

I canā€™t completely criticise players for voting Zorvoā€™s slot if you scumread him, except some of the players doing so are voting him for reasons other than scumreading. Eliza has a vague random redcheck, allegedly; Wazza is following sad redcheck; Pigeonā€™s primary motivation is pres-voting, as demonstrated by his willingness to vote elsewhere earlier today.

I, for one, am keeping my vote on Pigeon and will anyone else who isnā€™t actively townreading him or voting someone stronger (the no-voters) to join this wagon. If you randomly execute Radjidae or someone else today I will not be pleased.

I still think Hippo is evil as well, with or without Pigeon. I would like to have plenty more faith in my POE than the random scumreads that are being thrown about here. You went off on Cyanide randomly yesterday and you donā€™t need to overthink today, either. Thank you all for listening to my Tedtalk.

Zorvo, please.
Rajidae and Wazza are legitimately both just Town.

(I want to think Cyanide was Atlas but that might just be a Discord-name influence so itā€™s whatever.)

There is a difference between pushing and being accurate.

I strongly believe I am accurate here.

And I donā€™t trust your slot.

I also arenā€™t pushing because I am on chopping block and I am trying to make my preferred CW. at least with who I am currently voting, has another vote by someone and I think they can flip wolf.

Like do you guys not find the dudes Pigeon defence wolfy?

I find it funny when Kabazame could have became a top wagon you push another innocent villager named Pigeon.

Wolves are just fucking town in this setup eh?
They should be trying to fuck each other tbh.

NOPE.

Post Game Bet?

Iā€™ll bet you

You only want to bet against people you townread.

Someone outed it was Apo

1 Like

No Magnus.

I am dead confident one isnā€™t town.

Possibly both

So hereā€™s the thing: your assumption is that w!Kabazame goes v!Pigeon, and thatā€™s the reason why youā€™re townreading the latter so hard. This is in spite of the latterā€™s ethic and behaviour going completely at odds with how heā€™s been in pretty much every towngame heā€™s been in for a while, and how the formerā€™s actions donā€™t make much sense from an inactive wolf.

Well, hereā€™s the thing. I just played in a game where I was feeling w!Wazza off behaviour within a couple hours, and Rajidae is extremely pure across the board.

Fun fact they both town read me.

Raji ā€œjoke votedā€ me. Was not only bad for them, but as I said Raji has been doing the typical Laid Back Wolf approach this game.

Wazza is also town reading me but voting me due to Mech?