Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

HOW???

Literally how?

Calling a Villager TWTBW is textbook mafia.

I think their likely Jackel aligned tbh here.

Are you saying you suspect them because they townread you? Because it doesn’t make sense for villagers to trust your slot or something?

No they aren’t?

Jarek is.

What are you on?

No I am not saying that, but a wolf will put a townread on a villager, again textbook

Textbook

this conversation is confusing to read at 10:30 at night… zorvo why do you town read pigeon, and why are you scum reading raji/wazza. please tell me like i am a 5 year old. polite but still making the assumption i am dumb

This doesn’t feel correct. Everyone knows the adage about wolves filtering their behaviour and villagers not doing so, so if someone is just blatantly evil (the way a number of players called Pigeon’s actions at SOD), they could be a villager. That’s Kabazame’s random thought and you’re treating it like a pocket attempt.

Read my breakdown on their slot because I know you haven’t.

(As if it’s impossible to have multiple pure players.)
I don’t think Jarek’s clear because he’s easy to townread as evil anyway but sure.

Townreading players is scum indicative.

Please understand that textbook refers to Mafia theory, and that forming all of your confident reads purely on random trigger words or townreads without accounting for nuance is not a successful strategy.

I’m going to head to sleep around now, I think. If you die today and you’re town, Zorvo, wait for me in uninformed.

Magnus I am wanting to bet you that Jarek and Pigeon are town and Wazza and Raji contain one if not both wolves.

What you offering as a Bet Magnus?

Pigeon’s actions yesterday and today is from a villager mindset.

No wolf would Re-Eval the time they did, if anything it would be later in the day.

Proof is Moogle.

Raji is playing Textbook laid back wolf simply based on their actions.

Look at my posts and type in all the times I said the word “Raji” for a better understanding of my suspicion on them.

Wazza’s town read on me then voting me for Mech reasons without I don’t think them giving much other reads probably means they are a wolf, maybe Jackel aligned though instead of Mafia idk.

ok i can understand this.

this not so much. i have re read pigeon bout three times today and i dont see a villager mindset…

It was shown directly to me from their vote on me.

Sometimes it’s easier to see a mindset if that player directs attention to you.

As Jarek also did, Jarek showed me they are town here.

Like when I seen Moogle’s Re-Eval I was starting to question it Pigeon was wolf voting me.

But then I seen them say and pick up exactly what Moogle seen, of which I strongly town read Moogle for, the exact same thing.

Becouse that is all slots taken, isn’t it?

I even expected like 1-2 more people to come running to fight for them, lol.

usually whenever i feel mildly uncomfortable or sad i just go on my phone and scroll through shit so not only is not having my phone stolen expensive and annoying, it also means i am going through a mild mental crisis lol