Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Magnus is probably mafia they are chatting a lot of shit ngl

zorvos actually seemed townier in their last few posts

wait i thought that was a joke. jesus man i am so sorry

i live in London, BBC report yesterday was one phone is stolen every 6 seconds lol

I was cycling and a guy came up to bike lane and took out of my panier bag (which is a bag latched on to back of bike)

1 Like

jesus. like did it just fall out of your pocket or something. have you got a find your phone feature on it?

oh geez dude

I can see it travelling around South London on samsung tracker but i canā€™t do anything :joy: :sob:

oh no! stake out time. wait in a push then jump tackle the dude when he comes past

1 Like

*bush

Iā€™d say get the police involved but as someone who also lives in the UK

lol

Iā€™m disagreeing now because Zorvo prides himself on being able to perfectly read me as mafia and here heā€™s making himself seem uncertain for like no reason

if he genuinely thinks Iā€™m mafia heā€™d gun for it but he isnā€™t, heā€™s just trying to get agreement from people

Youā€™re real serious about Pigeon are you?

Does anyone else notice that Zorvo repeats a lot of the same points over and over? Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s AI for Zorvo but he might be wolf clogging the thread

Vote Kabazame with me and Kiiruma and Iā€™ll prove myself because a wolf flip is gonna happen?

Because while I havenā€™t directly seen your wolf tell, you know me enough to try and avoid showing that tell to me.

So there is gonna be an uncertainty there

I made it clear where you stand with my readslist.

I take it you now think Iā€™m mafia?
Lol? Well Iā€™m still a Shitizen.

I did it last game, where I beat Magnus and town won with me and Merpy making god tier F3 play.

Who cares?