Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

I wasn’t interested to execute Zorvo and not for the sake to keep me entertained. You see, I have a way telling the difference between town or wolf. Kabazame is one example, sure he hasn’t done a lot. But thats fine, I don’t believe he’s doing this just to get under radar. He’s just simply not making anything worthwhile.

You, I don’t believe I may keep you alive because you happen to vote Zorvo a lot, without a cause. Just random words that mean nothing. Zorvo wasn’t doing his job to help me understand his view on why you are town. So his words failed me, how about explain yours real quick?

I changed my mind.

VOTE: Kiiruma

@Zorvo vote with me, if you dare.

Basically, he pushes on a lot of people without actually voting, making me think that he is a wolf trying not to get caught pushing town (earlier today he pushed on Kiiruma without voting, day 1 he pushed Cyanide but didn’t vote until it became clear that it was a well-developed wagon)

That is true

1 Like

Who townreads Magnus?

Frost who is it?

Day ends at 6 right

If you are jackal and we don’t hit mafia in hang, you need to try kill mafia tonight because this is about to be a stomp for both of us and u

I can’t put my finger besides the fact this whole EoD1 final count is off, like way off.

It ends in 42 minutes

1 Like

So who do you think the Mafia is?

Magnus CFD? I think they were posturing a lot earlier and their random insistence Rajidae was 100% town didn’t make any sense.

am i using cfd in right context. i mean switch vote

I think the term you would use is wolf, but since Pigeon have explained his case in just few posts.

VOTE: Zorvo

2 Likes

I scumread Magnus and even voted him earlier in the day, though I don’t remember the reasons
In order to preserve myself though, my vote is stuck on either Zorvo or Kabazame, but I would be happy to join you on a Magnus wagon once enough people have agreed

Hold on I’ll check on this

Wazza doesn’t like Zorvo pushing Cyanide, because it doesn’t make much sense

Now she changes her tune and says she can get behind it

Now she’s gone all the way to liking Zorvo and not liking Cyanide. Important to note that Cyanide was in the lead at this point.

don’t like the switch to voting Zorvo here with no game relevant posts in between

This is in response to Zorvo, but the vote hasn’t moved. Also just three town reads an an iffy read, not pushing anything

She really can’t decide if Zorbo is town or wolf

In response to Zorvo asking if she thinks he’s mafia now

this feels like the opportunistic wolf jumping on me as the easy target. As was jumping on Zorvo for Eliza’s mech reasons but refusing to actually call him scum

I feel like Wazza hasn’t done much besides a very weak push on Jarek. I realize this way sound hypocritical from me but at least I stuck to my guns on Cyanide. She has felt very opportunistic, flipping on Cyanide when she was in the lead, voting Zorvo despite reading him town due to mech, and then jumping on my wagon because I wasn’t around. It all stinks to me, but I doubt there’s time to get a train going but I want this out there in case I’m axed

2 Likes

1 Like

I don’t really like the kabazame wagon they seem pretty similair to last game

2 Likes

VOTE: Magnus