Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

OK so basically similar reasons to Zorvo

I only just found this response, and it looks pretty bad because I had yet to even mention Hippo when he paired us so it looks like he’s making up reasons to execute me

Yeah that was dumb. I hadn’t mentioned you either at that point. I hadn’t mentioned like 10 different players when Magnus said that because I had mostly just shitpost so picking you out was so random

1 Like

Imo Magnus has come in with loads of posts but he didn’t really feel like he was trying to actually get anywhere. Dipped for last half of day.

Zorvo and Eliza should probably still be cleared up somehow and Zorvo probably is just a wolf tho so idk

I will vote Zorvo over pigeon an (obviously) myself but not sure if he’s scum or not. That ISO is a little too deep for me to dive into atm :smiling_face_with_tear:

unless we can pull off a B8 Special, which is where we all pile on and execute someone at the last minute

im here for the cfds

magnus is literally keeping the thread alive

I have no idea where this term comes from but it sounds awesome

It’d be useful if you could explain why somewhere.

Zorvo (4): ElizaThePsycho, Jarek, thepigeonnyc, Frostwolf103
thepigeonnyc (3): Magnus, Hazardwaste, Rajidae
Kabazame (3): Kiiruma, Zorvo, Wazza
Rajidae (1): IcetFeelsPain
Kiiruma (1): Marluna
Magnus (1): Hippopablompoyeetus

Not Voting (3): eevee, Chihiro, Kabazame

Board 8 is the message board on GameFAQs where we hang out and play mafia, and we do it so much over there that at some point we started calling it a b8 special lol

1 Like

I will explain tomorrow.

“I was just signalling to my Jackal team that Kiiruma isn’t the Jackal despite Zorvo consistently saying he is”

I think if I were Jackal most of my teamates would already know you aren’t the Jackal, how I questioned Zirbo about this.

Since i forgot to say it earlier, 10 minutes remain.

first of all, you’ve only played one game with me, not “games” #executeallliars

second of all, could you elaborate?

Lol.

What is the most of two?
Why didn’t I just say both?

Lets say that’s enough to tip the balance of one wagon for another, who could be the person?

Yo