Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Well I haven’t seen this defense yet and prior to that if you refer to my read-list I didn’t trust hazard and I had Magnus high up there

not directed? Not sure I follow you.

I can explain that there’s a pattern that players from the main wagons like from cyanide

Zorvo

Eliza, Kabazame, thepigeonnyc and Marluna are common voters between the two.

Eliza has claimed to be investigative, yet I know no claims from them rest.

1 Like

If you link me to this damning evidence I wanna see it

I’ve remembered liking Hazard but have no reasons. I’m happy to have initial wagons today to be pigeon wagon if we assume mafia think pigeon is jackal.

I think mafia just didn’t like pigeon and had them on the list of suspects it could actually possibly indicate why raj was killed in response too

This was their initial read, which was already a random 2 players to read, and then whenever rajidae name came up it was shot down. U can ISO to see.

The main question is: do we think Jackal was trying to kill mafia with Rajidae kill?

Because I think they probably were, Rajidae is an odd kill otherwise.

Easily, Zorvo posted a read list that had Raji as never town and died and flipped as town, the Jackal killed into that on purpose or because they had to

So what did you think what this Magnus post means to you?

why specifically the mafia recruit lol

Okay, first of all.

I want to remind both @Mafia and @Jackals that I’m open minded about cooperation with evil factions when it comes to eliminating enemy faction.

And if today anytime one of them wants to come out and serve as “messenger” passing information against other faction, I won’t touch them, rather opposite, support them in all lynches.

Weight your chances, cause it forces you to balance game really hard. But I believe either faction can benefit from this if plaied correctly, cause it means one less faction to contest winning this game.

I’m aware that jackals are more in position to accept it, but honestly, offer stands for both sides. Cause for me it doesn’t matter which faction goes down first, but I would like one to go down.

Eh the more I read that the more weird it is but you have to understand that if they’re a townie these 2 names were picked out of the figurative hat, and just because they happened to have a read on a flipped mafia and were wrong doesn’t mean they’re irrefutably evil, I’d need more

This probably won’t work on itself, but it’s a good foreground for massclaim. Cause it opens negotiation table if anyone has information which conflicts with what will be said.

Okay, @ElizaThePsycho I will need your support for this, cause PRs important and stuff. As in you will have better convincing rate, considering rn people consider you town due to claim.

1 Like

PR:

• ElizaThePsycho - PR

Cit:

• Marluna - Cit
  • eevee - Cit

Unclaimed:

• Wazza
  • Kiiruma
  • Frostwolf103
  • Hazardwaste
  • Hippopablompoyeetus
  • thepigeonnyc
  • Jarek
  • Chihiro
  • Magnus
  • Kabazame

3 citizen slots to claim, 10 people left.
You can see where I’m going with it.

1 Like

@ElizaThePsycho ping specific people if you want to claim them earlier.
Order does kinda matter, but not much.

Let’s do it.

Im going bowling rn but

@Frostwolf103
@thepigeonnyc
@Kabazame
@Wazza
Claim

I am citizen.

2 Likes