Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Referring to my holy grail read-list, the only reason I really trusted Pigeon is because they scumread zorvo with me, and if zorvo was evil then they’d look good, but zorvo wasn’t

so uhm…

Pidgeons fly.
Witches fly.

You can see where it goes.

1 Like

Yeah I guess I can see it. Wazza and Pigeon both look equally evil if you honestly ask me.

I think Hippo is Jackal-aligned upon reflection.

@Jarek what are your thoughts on this as a POE for general evils?

Eliza - look into the PR claim, they’re probably town but just check up on it the PR claim means nothing for them being town unless not enough PRs claim.
Marluna - No clue, I got nothing
Kiiruma - Probably town, nothing bad from them, just seems to be focused on solving.
Frostwolf - A refusal to engage was frustrating, I’m not going to call it alignment indicative but the fact they’re voting me “just cuz” from what I’ve seen is definitely dislikable. They also aren’t seeming to settle on a reason for it.
Eevee - You’re never gonna believe this.
Hazard - Same thing as Eliza
Hippo - They’re mostly townie, I loved their response and reaction to them being called out on parallels to other games because honestly they were mostly non-sensical.
Pigeon - I’m not gonna lie, he’s literally just there, sometimes he posts but he seems to just flipflop based on thread-state which isn’t something I like at all.
Jarek - He’s not having his own reads from what I’ve seen, he’s just following other people which is kinda hypocritical coming from me but his lack of solo-contributions isn’t something I enjoy.
Chihiro - No clue, I got nothing
Magnus + Kabazame - My thoughts have been stated throughout my ISO. Magnus I suspect to be a Jackal Recruit and Kabazame I am beginning to trust quite a bit tbh

1 Like

Ok hammer time

1 Like

Come on I put effort into that post

1 Like

Are Pigeon, Jarek and I your only scumreads?

This is a global sentiment.

It’s true. Sadly.

1 Like

I also did put effort into that readlist and it was my own, like purely my own investigation and readwork

1 Like

okay you know what fairplay

1 Like

:pleading_face:

1 Like

point rescinded, was mostly saying that because your posting today indicated you were just blindly following suspicions on me I’m ngl

1 Like

ngl, spendin 2 lynched to lynch 2 lowest posters is interesting idea.

1 Like

I’m slow to change my mind on things sometimes

A villager feeling upset about their hard work being overlooked tbh.

I just ISOed him, and tbh there isn’t enough content for me to have any read on him
This day has gone on for 33 hours and he has not posted whatsoever

2 Likes

We aren’t at a policy kill point though, are we?
Like…