Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Should I hammer?

Well yes, but actually no.

There will be consequences.

You can feel free to wait until Pigeon gets online to post, there isn’t necessarily a rush.

It’s my understanding that you can envision a world in which Pigeon is evil, but you don’t have a personal scumread on him, is that right Marluna?

What would the consequences be?

Right, there is no plurality today. (That means no mid-day exe, right? I always trouble differintiate plurality and majority)

1 Like

I forgot this is a thing, but more or less the flips won’t be known until EoD.

Is that more a consequence or a concern of executing?

I leave the speculation out of this, from a hypothetical scenario if Pigeon flips green then would that make evil voting a townie more likely?

Not sure how I explain it well.

1 Like

Maybe concern of execution, yes. I just don’t know how to word this out.

Well.
Mafia wouldn’t know, if we execute town Jackal/Jackal so I don’t know how would they change their attitude.

(Also Jackal/Town Jackal shouldn’t know if we execute town or mafia…)

1 Like

Oh, gotcha. If Pigeon dies now and he’s a villager, the second vote will have more evil influence than otherwise. Yeah, that’s a fine nuance.

But I see Frost’s logic behind their reason.

1 Like

I doubt I will come back before EoD. (I will try though.)

Are you leaving soon?

The downside is that we won’t able to see when the deed is done while we’re working out for second wagon.

(When in doubt, change it out to different person?)

I think we probably keep it on Pigeon, then. EOD’s in seven hours so it might not hurt to do things quickly. It wouldn’t be great to miss out on an execution because of majority rules.

Actually, at this point could we even kill Chihiro?

Couple of PR claims, many cit claims.
People making reads and trying to kill people not on their team.
Think it’s a fair summary of just… FM in general, but does apply here too.

VOTE: Chihiro

Yes

1 Like

I was wondering if we had the votes, I mean.
Since plurality is disabled.