Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

i know the mods explained it to me but i am too tired to read back. whats plurality?

Plurarity means the wagon with most votes by end of day thatā€™s not voted by majority will be executed instead.

But this time with Eeveeā€™s mayor reveal. It is now required to have 7 voters to eliminated a plyer from the game or there wonā€™t be execution today

2 Likes

Also this is actually strange, Kiiruma. I get your logic having Chihiro on the line. But whats stopping you?

Hey Frost, you still scumread Wazza, right?

VOTE: Magnus

I do scumread her. I am trying to understand her perspective Kabazame and she does make decent counterpoint against Kabazame.

It is very harsh on Kabazame having well explained case being shouted trash so thatā€™s steeping low from Wazza, it does sound to be come more of frustrated town now than she was in D1/D2 before.

Did she make excuses? No I am starting to see thats not the case.

1 Like

This is an openwolf claim.

What Kabazame said regarding Wazza isnā€™t something I would ignore either. I was kinda hoping he would make some decent reads so I believe heā€™s town.

More reads would be nice.

lol sure nice response to being voted

Iā€™m mechanically clear.

Eevee hazard icet eliza magnus is 5

But 1 random town can be citizen.

So there only has to be 4 town prs 100% so you arent mech clear.

And in addition to that the town recruit can be a town pr.

Claiming pr was more or less your only option today, it will probably save you from everyone but you cant be mechclearrled

1. Your suspicion was initially founded on supposed performative posting. This is verifiably false.
  2. Your newfound suspicion was founded on me townreading Rajidae. This is at odds with the first point, and if Iā€™m not Mafia aligned it means it was genuine. So neither of these points would work.
  3. If Iā€™m Mafia, I wouldā€™ve made a ridiculous PR claim without any knowledge as to whether it would be good or not.
  4. If Icet was forged PR, as theorised earlier, it just confirms me even more.
  5. Iā€™m not scared of you, wdym?

So politely get out of here with your scumread founded on straw, thanks.

Thats a lot of numbers for ā€œok i admit i am not mech clearā€

@Pestilence current VC.

I am absolutely clear, but youā€™re still evil anyway so itā€™s whatever.

@Frostwolf103 hammer Pigeon imo, and then weā€™ll all move votes onto Chihiro.

1 Like

I mean I donā€™t hate that idea.

Me and Magnus again removed from the game. Pidgeon has 6 votes.

2 Likes

the mods fucked something.

1 Like