Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Yeah, but the ability itself says it depends who the dosuer was.

Unless there literally is another fix during the game, as with majority, I am going by how itā€™s writen.

I stand with my suspicion on Eliza is correct. What I canā€™t decide if sheā€™s town recruit or mafia recruit.

She could be lying about her results, how did she know thereā€™s a beguiler? She pushed on Zorvo before she even claimed. She hopped on Cyanide wagon, Zorvo, Wazza but I donā€™t think she ever hops on Pigeon. She support Pigeon all the time. Eliza says she checked on Wazza N2 and didnā€™t visit anyone. She didnā€™t vote Wazza because she thinks sheā€™s Ambusher, oh certainly not Eevee. She has been very quiet about this until today and this is the SECOND time that she has been maliciously intent on her play.

I am telling you from experience that sheā€™s quite good in receiving signals you would think this doesnā€™t seem to connect back to them like Pigeon.

First-hand experience down on AI Upick FM when I and Eliza are all 3Pā€™s. I figure it out that she was on my side and even manage to redirect the wagons on her to Marluna. Turns out sheā€™s lying darkness and my ticket to F6 game-ending wincon.

So with that in mind, she picked up the skill how to find the uninformed minority, I was there to witness it. I did this in AI Upick. Right under the mafiaā€™s noses.

Why I wasnā€™t nominated the best 3P killer of 2022 is underrated.

So I bribe the jury (patreon lol)

Thereā€™s a chance he was roleblocked considering he was suspected to be TK, that includes you who suspected him as that

Look, you know it, I know it.

What you donā€™t expect is that I actually plan to uphold my end of the bargain and let mafia be. They know exactly that one of PR lies, but they also know if itā€™s one of them and can sort it out.

Whatā€™s more - even if they are wrong on choosing which one, itā€™s still beneficial for them to silence other PR. And to block one too, considering one of them is jackal who can kill, maybe Eliza is real tracker and likeā€¦ blocking track also works.

I donā€™t want to mess in it. Cause there is faction who can filter it out better than me. And in case it is theirs person, I donā€™t intend to touch it either.

I want to find pigeonā€™s friends from rest of playerlist.

The problem isnt because of the claim.

However this is what I can agree on.

Which is why social aspect of the game is important and separate the men from the boys.

Iā€™m not going to overly mess with faction I promised to not mess with.
They can sort the PR question out. Itā€™s even in theirs interest to do so.

And I am doing in my best game understanding to understand what roles are in game, what factions are where. I really do.
You can see it by now with my guesses on firebrand, consort and so on.

I kinda did try to argue that zorvo did not look that bad after their d1 push, i mean at worst they were wrong but it never made them scummy. I think evils were just inclinded to jump on zorvo because of how easy it was to push.

based on wording I canā€™t because I would have had to douse them, i cant kill off of anothers douses.

Like realistically, not only mafia is inflitrated, but also for example theirs consort might be a traitor, in which case they would not block a jackal kill tonight (obvs).

Or if ambusher exists and is a traitor, they can kill theirs member by ambush.
Itā€™s actually super stupid situation for them rn.

Thatā€™s why jackal was OP and I dislike itā€™s design to begin with. And why I focus down on it.

But you need to remember that I operate on all assumptions I can make. Like there might be no consort to begin with and Eliza lied n1.
Cause logical roleblock n2 is always NOT eliza in case ambusher exists and logical roleblock on n2 is always Magnus.

Both of which cannot be confirmed. So if Eliza lied, there can be no consrot at all.
Itā€™s all assumptions.

Hmm, I see.

wait do we have every PR claim

hippo like
almost always claims citizen here right

Obviously, they wouldnā€™t know that. If they do happen to accidentally roleblock the jackal, its pretty much over for the jackal. Unless of course, that said consort is not following the orders what the rest of mafia told them and lied about the target (Mafia sort this out immediately).

I am not going to assume I know the situational awareness better than you, just different.

So mafia head even can be a traitor? Actually now you mention it, that can potentially backfire yes regarding the ambusher, so maybe thats one of the points that can debunk this ambusher theory?

She did mention at first thereā€™s a beguiler and this is her reason to vote Zorvo D2, I believe it otherwise.

You forgot to ask one important question yourself, where was IceT visiting N2, predicting the most likely target? How does that relate to Ambusher?

I have a feeling there is no Ambusher. and that Eliza have TMI slipped on the beguiler. She may very well be the same beguiler that she fell ā€˜victimā€™ to her ā€˜failedā€™ action N1, N2 on Wazza she tracked Wazza visiting no one, still votes on Wazza D3 and mentioned nothing from that entire period for mech reasons.

MECH REASONS, Eevee. Unless I somehow missed that.

mfw

You have no reason to hide your N3 result with the evidence stacked against you Eliza.

i was waiting for hippo to claim but