Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Congratulations hosts, you literally manage to fool the reviewer.

e

Firebrand isn’t unique

Amnesiac is not unique.
The Town killing roles are not unique, so using Amne to remember a TK works.

It’s the way to get around the “you cannot retrain a recruit into a power / killing town”

@Kiiruma Do you think this is what the mafia jackal is hoping to achieve?

Who knows?
I mean assuming we’re right about the cit retrain into amne, into firebrand thing… then maybe.

It does require a whole layer of interactions we’re not seeing.

You know, Chihiro isnt that bad. He is NAI most of the time. But hasn’t done bad things as far I am aware?

(Yeah until it is mentioned today about some points)

However, Eliza in other hand. She votes Zorvo because of mech reasons before she claimed tracker, her action failed. It happened, but the fact she’s willing to vote Zorvo isn’t because she thinks the mafia is protecting Zorvo. She’s following on Pigeon’s reasoning on Zorvo.

However, Magnus is Firebrand and is unable to ignite or something, Beguiler, Consort and Ambusher? (and Mafioso who’s dead)

Right, retri can’t use firebrand, since ability is about killing who THEY doused, meaning as current wording stays - douses are person dependant.

Chihiro can possibly ignite.

Right, mafia roleblocked Magnus most likely from ignition. Meaning they knew it’s TK and thus could be in the 3 PR claims.

Okay no, I’m fine with focusing on citizens then.

But do we know whom Magnus have been dousing?

One citizen jackal retrained into something else, that’s uh…

making the rest of pr claims pure?

We do have little too much PR claims.

I should also mention this to you, this is no ordinary multiball game.

For them to ignite, wording would need to be “Kill all doused players”.

However it specifically says YOU have doused. Which considering it’s way more specific wording, is very likely an intended part on game design part.

Strictly to prevent retri from killing more than one person, when they are not a killing role.

1 Like

Idrc, my worry that mafia killed PR claim becouse they had no PR claims is baseless, considering they probably blocked Magnus. (We know neither Eliza nor Chichi were blocked).

Like, they had to know it’s firebrand, and Magnus wasn’t really hiding it, if they blocked them.

So I can focus on citizens. Which I was intending to do anyway.

Da fuck

@Hippopablompoyeetus claim

It doesn’t say they can’t kill more than one person when Chihiro uses the ignite, only that they can only possess Magnus only once.

Why didnt you ignite @Magnus :sob: