Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

read and noted

Magnus claimed PR and was pretty obvious Tk.

Consort is mafia roleblocker, which we assume exist as per Eliza n1 roleblocked claim.

@Hippopablompoyeetus thing is - I donā€™t really believe you would perform a kill.
Tooā€¦ likely to be tracked / blocked / whatever else.

However, you had pretty fitting thread entry today for consort.

See what I mean?
I might be wrong on this, maybe you did kill cause other roles are more important.

But likeā€¦ it does fit my vision.

1 Like

I should be voting VOTE: Hippo not sure why I wasnā€™t

I see that

I asked Magnus thay because i truly wondered why he didnt ignite because it seemed obvious to do so

But i can see it looks bad

Thereā€™s every bit the chance magnus doused the mayor before-hand or eliza or some combination of people that they read town and didnā€™t want to set on fire but occams razor says this is for the best

Hippopablompoyeetus (3): ElizaThePsycho, Kiiruma, Jarek

Not Voting (8): Marluna, Wazza, Frostwolf103, eevee, Hazardwaste, Hippopablompoyeetus, Chihiro, Kabazame

Now, letā€™s talk a moment about current game situation.

Assuming you are mafia mafia (not jackal mafia) - if you get lynched, mafia is left with 1 member left.
At which point it seems very obvious choice for jackal to kill them, to take control over mafia night kill, changing theirs kpn output from 0.5 to 1.5.

And obviously your mafia mafia teammate would have no way to defend themselves, cause they canā€™t target other mafia with the night kill.

Which means you can lose tonight and Iā€™m left in pickle of one faction having all kill power for themselves.
So my question is - assuming you are mafia, do you know who is the traitor in your chat?

Cause if you are, I still want to focus on Jackals first. You will live longer, block the tracker claim, kill the doctor claim, or the other way around.

This is possible, but then we still have ā€œroleblockedā€ claim from n1.

Plus I donā€™t think people realize how ambusher works anyway. You donā€™t have to use your ability to kill someone.
You can just use straight factional.

1 Like

The factional is used in conjunction with the ambush and forces the factional to fail if you manage to ambush someone is what I understand from how itā€™s written

Im not mafia so i cant help :pensive:

Also you arent allowed to out mafia jackal in thread so even if I was mafia I couldnt say

Itā€™s other way around.

Mafia jackal is not allowed to out mafia.
Mafia can try to identify and lynch jackal-mafia.

If they werenā€™t able to do it, how do you think last mafia is supposed to win against mafia-jackal when they canā€™t nightkill them either?

As in mafia doesnā€™t get information who is mafia-jackal anyway at start, so thatā€™s a reading part which is part of mafia game. But I digress.

You understand that means you are lynched today, right?
As in, a redcheck is a redcheck.

For sanity sake then - did you have any clearing interactions with flipped mafia I could of missed?

Yes rajidae and my interaction basically clears me

Go ahead, quote it, explain it.

As always, Iā€™m not interested in facts, rather explain your motivations and aproach.

ā€œand he never came backā€

from re reading the messages hippo had after I went to sleep I canā€™t say any of my thoughts have changed on him. so i thinkā€¦ i may
VOTE: Hippo
this will likely change due to a panic attack later on today but I think this is the best shot today.

1 Like

The watcher is literally dead

god i come back to the thread just to see this, and not a single response from hippo at all.

1 Like