Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Eliza u literally just played with me as scum, how do you think this ks me being scum???

Like if eliza has the potential to be evil here you should look at thej cause they just scummed with me so they know exactly how i play as scum and what im willing to do to hide myself.

idfk what to do

The strangest thing:
If mafia consort was on them N1, mafia definetly know that Eliza is legit, and not a FPSing cit.
Why would mafia kill two other PRs, about which couldn’t know that much, over a 100 percent investigative rown role, which can catch them? (Which caught one mafia, in the end.)

i “clear” Kabamze and—
it might be better to kill the Mafia recruit to eliminate the 1 kp rather than the 0.5kp which would leave Kabamze as a better target
but

firebrand is dangerous
idk what’s up with icet tho

Did Magnus ever claimed Firebrand?

it was strongly implied according to eevee

Doesnt matter if you believe im evil here tbat means ur evil cause u just wtached me play mafia together

implying i remember this

(no but actually though which game was that)

Knights errant 2 that just happened, i dknt believe u alreasy forgot, it ended like a week and half ago

oh shit that one

ah right

yeah imma be real with u chief i did not internalize any meta from that game
this was mostly because almost the whole playerlist was people i did not recognize

Anyways im not gonna defend myself i will flip town retri, but i rather myself be dead than someone uaeful and playing.

Nope, not buying ate.

Im psychopath. Everyone who knows it would knows that only l9gic reaches me.

1 Like

Chihiro (3): Kiiruma, ElizaThePsycho, Marluna

Not Voting (6): Wazza, eevee, Hazardwaste, Jarek, Chihiro, Kabazame

Anyways look at eevee and psycho pnce i flip town.

bruh