Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

i hate you

Iā€™m glad youā€™re my friend but I do love fucking with you

2 Likes

Chihiro (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (8): ElizaThePsycho, Marluna, Wazza, eevee, Hazardwaste, Jarek, Chihiro, Kabazame

Fair warning, I may not be here on time for end of day.

1 Like

@chihro Were you here or around on the day we voted out pigeon?

and follow up from looking at the jackal vote i wanna say the other jackal is between marluna, Jarek, Kaba

Kiiruma and wazza voted for pigeon that day so unless there was a mistake or heavy bussing that day i dont think it would be one of them

1 Like

fuck its gone so quiet in hereā€¦ imma read shit

I dont think thats perfectly needed, but @ElizaThePsycho and @Chihiro state your last night actions.

Eliza already told hers.
Thatā€™s why Kaba isnā€™t priority today.

Not really, if we assume capo retrained mafia last night.

But Iā€™m surprised they didnā€™t track Hazard/Chichi to chose to 1v1 one of them.

Also like @Chihiro @ElizaThePsycho reads on last Jackal. I mean mafia jackal.

How is noone is forcing people to get reads out, so you can go back to them later on.

I think that people are getting complacent but forget that they should be pushing others too.

Like Iā€™ve provided my thoughts pretty decently atm, I provide them then follow them and yet didnā€™t even think about getting others to make reads so I can read back on them later honestly lol

I tried to ping chihiro before to have a chat with them but they didnt respons. Probably not available but i triedā€¦

1 Like

Idk i feel uneasy about this

Donā€™t disagree with this read suprisingly enough even if it has me in it, it sounds sane enough that I might have said it myself

2 Likes

VOTE: Chichiro

I have nothing better atm.

I think Eliza is bluffing, but I have nothing solid to support this.

1 Like

Literally gonna flip what i claimed by go ahead i guess? Not sure how given my actions you think i flip evil

One less socisl game ill have to worty avout

nice spelling

fuck it we ball
VOTE: Chihiro
someone get a counterwagon up in here