Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

If he’s capable of being funny, it shows he’s more comfortable in thread then he first appeared and not nervous like his scumgame
He hasn’t proved otherwise yet

oh ok fair enough

What did the telephone say to the cauliflower?

What did the telephone say to the cauliflower

Is cyanide an alt

Also i was absolutely hilarious last game i was in and was mafia

My “serf resolving” joke was toptier and was criminally under liked

1 Like

I’m more so upset with you for calling me stalkerish then anything else
Which pivots into your jokes feeling more uncomfortable then you being calm

Me suggesting it is stalkerish to iso someones previous game was, shockingly, also a joke

I sense we are on different wavelengths

Hence the part where I called it an uncomfortable joke

Sure. I sense this discussions not going anywhere, gl tho

1 Like

Forcing people in claims very early on, which can have positive effect on scumhunting, you know X scum in this group, Y scum in this group division.

At expense of outing PRs, but not theirs roles. Which normally would be bad, but considering amount of PRs has been lowered from original game (during the sing ups post was edited), theirs general power level is lower (sheriff being parity cop, not a cop. Lookout not learning names if 2 people or more visit target and so on) AND jackals and mafia both most likely splitting claims, which means they can still cross-fire in PR zone…

Make it a possible strat which can work.

1 Like

Yes, I started to think so too
Sorry if I made you upset

I’m extremely scared of outting the Town Power/Town Killing, in comparsion of how strong their roles are in comparsion to most other things

On an average scenario of mayor/firestater, it should be at least 3 town-sided night kills
On the best of jailor/vig, 5

Firebrand, sorry
Worst case would require a lot to go wrong and firebrand to misplay their kill

I said pr/non-pr, not exact roles.

And paradoxally this division does help them chose targets.
Which is good, considering your best case scenario can end up with 2 town kills and jailor/vig losing abilities.

2/5 chance of hitting one of the better ones, from the mafia’s prospective
At worst, 2/7, with 2 people you’d want to kill anyway, with town having to pick them out

The other kills are chopping away at innocent children and/or medium level power or other members of opposing faction,

1 Like