Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

where

yo
cyanide gives me inexplicable bad vibes
will have to think this one over

hahaha trust me youā€™re going to regret that

1 Like

Zorvo (2): mooglefanclub, ElizaThePsycho
Cyanide (2): Zorvo, Hippopablompoyeetus
Hippopablompoyeetus (2): Rajidae, Cyanide
Jarek (1): eevee

Not Voting (11): Marluna, IcetFeelsPain, Wazza, Kiiruma, Frostwolf103, Hazardwaste, thepigeonnyc, Jarek, Chihiro, ImpMan, Kabazame

First votecount done by the resident cute Leafeon.

ā€œCan roll once.ā€
So it canā€™t roll twice or thrice.

Yeah to be honest Iā€™m not doing much even by my standards, Iā€™m not gonna justify it thereā€™s no excuses here Iā€™m just not active and Iā€™ll fix it

So looking back thereā€™s nothing special that jumps out to me in particular but I think the talk about mechanics makes me raise some eyebrows, kinda seems like people there are just talking to talk it doesnā€™t feel like a real organic conversation. Nothing progressed there just ā€œyou talked about mech. Bad.ā€ ā€œOkā€

Iā€™m welcome to hear your case on me

1 Like
1 Like

Why are we voting Cyanide? Even if they are mafia, the town would cripple without her posting

1 Like

that hasnā€™t stopped me

1 Like

Zorvo made a case on me earlier based off a few posts I made, if you want to read it
I donā€™t have a reason for Hippo

@thepigeonnyc It starts here

That was more asking you to build a case on me, to get a better read on my slot and vice versa

I could just be tired but I find this post hard to understand.

I think Iā€™m having to agree, he sounds like heā€™s forcing posts out to not look suspicious
VOTE: Zorvo

Whatā€™s your case on Hippo? Iā€™m having trouble finding it

This is the reasoning Iā€™ve posted on his slot

1 Like

Sorry if Iā€™ve felt especially rude today
Getting over food poisoning and waking up at 3 isnā€™t
Fun
Itā€™s not an excuse if I have been, but
Sorry

If this is all youā€™re going to contribute, maybe I should vote you instead.

Kiiruma I told you I know you talk about Mech, but Iā€™m not fucking stupid, I know you can talk about actual read content.
Calling it wolfy is dumb because you know Iā€™m right.

I admit you love Mech talk.
But you also should be providing like, actual read content.

This doesnā€™t count because your basing it on the fact I took issue of you talking about JUST MECH.

I donā€™t get the Zorvo case as ive never played with zorvo but youā€™re all pro gamers and I trust your reads
animethumbsup

1 Like