Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

It is good to point out though that Mafia probably would be more likely to buss then the Jackel faction if a town or mafia aligned Jackel gets executed.

This has been a lot of fun
Keep it coming, if you want

okay so who is the null read then if not rajidae?

I would not disagree with that. A lot of it feels forced though. Like grilling Zorvo on making a long welcome post. And the way youā€™re so quick to bring up your post count and point people to your iso gives me bad vibes, like youā€™re intentionally posting a lot as a shield

1 Like

@Cyanide

I know who you are

I dont know if you want me to know or what this account is in relation to you though

1 Like

I know you know who I am

1 Like

Now, min
Am I posting a lot as a shield?

do you want to be treated as an alt or do you want to be treated as a separate person

I donā€™t care what or who you refer to me as
Iā€™m having a lot of fun with the pressure alone

1 Like

Also play Crosscode!!!

see posts like these make it seem like youā€™re very conscious of your activity level, which makes it feel forced

youā€™re right that I donā€™t know you though, so maybe this is just who you are. Could you point me to a recent town game?

Well you canā€™t be Zenon.

Zenon always enjoys putting a vote on their favourite Zorvo.

youre posting a lot in general. I dont really see it as a shield or anything but its still awfully stiff

at least your recent posts

1 Like

I know a lot about who I am, and why I do what I do
keeping track of what i say via the click of a button is easy

Speaking of keeping track of things
Why do you have such remarkably different games between this one and your last

Iā€™ll give you one guess per day Iā€™m alive
Go for it!

For the record, I have liked Kabazameā€™s recent posting and it basically is getting across some stuff I also felt about Cyanide.

Iā€™ll go with Story, previous Jaiden.

Because you called me by my real name early on.

Iā€™m planning the most logical way to take the push on me down; my earlier iso has enough emotion for someone like me

Oo, you noticed that
Nope!

Zorvo, which I previously townread but I wanted to knock him down because I remembered the gameā€™s gimmick and I thought some of his latter posts after he stopped pushing me felt weird
I wanted to scrutinize Eliza because I scumread her, which i stated beforehand