Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

you claim youre having fun, but it feels like youre slightly crumbling under pressure

im getting similar vibes by the way you spoke to me in the neighborhood in the game where you were a kinda lost wolf

its a little confusing though, because you feel more awkward here than in that game so im unsure if its because of you specifically or if youre being pressured or what

Itā€™s because Iā€™m being pressured

lack of emotion rlly isnt the right word

Itā€™s something Iā€™m not used to
Which is why I find it fun

idk I donā€™t feel any different

I cant tell if you are intentionally acting slightly cryptic/playing differently/etc

other than being a little more comfortable since last game was my first here

oh I didnā€™t realize the Eliza part was a read, although you did mention her floating around before that tbf

A lot more inquistive early posts

A lot of what Iā€™ve been saying was to mess around with people
I still want to have fun with that, try not to ruin it entirely

Although I think itā€™ll be more boring now
Why am I sooo compulsive

+1 Kabazame doesnā€™t feel much different from their last game I skimmed.

They are usually pretty good player, technically I shouldnā€™t be townreading them because of their capabilities but I have been agreeing with them on their read on you Cyanide.

Oh well!
I was probably getting n1ā€™d anyway

Bro if someone gave a strong town read on Kiiruma right now in this game.
They are fucking wolf.

1 Like

well I mean itā€™s not like im gonna out u or anything unless you want me to lol

have fun do a bit of balling

1 Like

This post strikes me as weird, for a reason Iā€™m not sure I should call out due to the suspicion on me

call it out anyway

Heā€™s voting me over someone heā€™s so dead certain is a wolf

I wasnā€™t picking up any reads early on that game so I was poking around. This game your post pinged my scumdar so I jumped on it

Kiiruma has said nothing of substance to issue such a strong town read lol.
Barley anything to issue a town read or even town lean.
If someone had a legit town sorta read on Kiiruma it should be NullTown since the dude has legit only posted about Mech.