Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

now if he had more posts and they were ALL that way id agree
but

When you put it like that I can see where youā€™re coming from actually but to completely throw out mech talk as if itā€™s nothing at all is a bit of an overreaction if you ask me

1 Like

Kiiruma will make time, eventually
You know him

I was definitely too hastly on that part, but I assure you itā€™s the weakest in my read

1 Like

I think Klaus was exaggerating nya

People talking about mech is how some people provide content you arenā€™t gonna pop in with no posts in the game whatsoever and generate any kind of meaningful reaction that isnā€™t just going to be you random voting someone and coming back later

ā€œoh, so youā€™re a fan of [this band], name three of their songsā€

Which is fine but this is a social game so you should still bring up some social things.
Talking about Mech doesnā€™t bring you anywhere.

Iā€™m saying I havenā€™t pushed 5 players or more.

It gives you insight into their headspace but yeah if they kept doing it for 3 days straight maybe Iā€™d be a bit weirded out

1 Like

I was messing

He definitely was trying harder and had more complex, not mech focused posts d1

now i feel sick
sorry
lets see

I think Kiiā€™s reaction to being pushed was a more like his reaction in his latest? towngame then in hells echos, though
Iā€™m not sure on the point because of COD2 he had similar disinterested posts earlier
I want to see how his day goes before staging a push on him

Its relevant in my case that my main two scumreads are voting me without much of reasoning, while Iā€™m topwagon
Keep it in mind, though

Actually upon further re-read there wasnā€™t a whole lot of Mech talk from them that game other then like lord talk and my neutral claim talk.

In COD2 he had my pocketed

Itā€™s not actual push, as I said - I donā€™t think jackals would go straightforward about it.

More like raising awareness type of thing.

I didnā€™t read that game as much as I shouldā€™ve, sorry
What do you think about hippo and eliza, given everyone elses absence