Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Are you the 4th Wolf?

Show me your reads on Kiiruma and Ice please.

Meaning if Kiiruma is your mafia teammate.

Fucking kill them, donā€™t listen to anything they say.

Good Idea.

who claimed jackal aligned?

Kiiruma

Read

Itā€™s not hard to see Kiiruma is either talking about me or Mech and hasnā€™t given out a read yet which is actually Rand - Wolf for them.

Eh kinda missed this part though, it was in response to Hazard post.

Guess thatā€™s what happens when I skimmed.

Then more signalling and Jackel talk.

You donā€™t have to fucking ISO dive you just gotta make a read.

You can be bad and still make something of a read.

The difference between Marluna and Kiiruma is Kiiruma has posted allot more content, had a higher chance to include reads, but chose not to.

Wouldnā€™t even be surprised if their the fucking Jackel.

@Marluna
@Frostwolf103
@Jarek
@Chihiro

Where do you guys think youā€™ll be voting today?

Also how TF do you have this

But not have them on this?

TMI much?

If you both are indeed Mafia, due to the fact I donā€™t remember you talking about Chad much and Chadā€™s recent posts on you I would say Chad would be your other teammate.

So ima say mafia is Kiiruma/Ice/Cyanide/Chad with Kiiruma working with Jackel.

:clap:

I am currently making ISO Dive and make analyse on what I think on everyone.

1 Like

Pretty sure the town aligned Jackel teammate and the Jackel are someone who isnā€™t voting nor wolf reading Kiiruma.

Oh wait, thatā€™s just me.

As in I am the only one who doesnā€™t fall under that

Itā€™s not really from lack of trying I really just have nothing to say itā€™s funny that Iā€™m saying people are reaching for conclusions but Iā€™m doing it myself just to not feel utterly useless. Personally I think this playstyle I have is massively hypocritical I mean I call people out for shallow posts while Iā€™m constantly aware Iā€™m doing them myself just to not be a complete 0-post slanker.

None of this has anything to do with the game-state or allignments but I donā€™t know if it will improve or when and it always always makes me LHF

Although TBF, Kiiruma could actually just be the Jackel.