Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Then perhaps in that case instead of signalling they decided to Mech talk so people could call others out for potential Jackel Signalling instead of them who is just Mech Talking.

I scumread the people trying to stay under vision then ones who do not, or to paraphase: I scumread some people more then others

I blame the fact that having no mechanics to go off of makes it harder for me to gain my footing or get anywhere but I wouldnā€™t really call that blame Iā€™d call that a skill issue

Zorvo is wolf who is seething fwiw

Nowhere or Cyanide.
(Cyanide made a weird off-hand comment about the inactives, which if she is town probably means nothing, but if he is scum, we could look into it more.)

Ngl this pretty cop out answer, because I have barely posted what possible scum read do u have on me. Inactivity isnā€™t a scum trait.

Ngl I am probably not gonna vote because of how inactive iā€™ve been and dont really have my own stance to go anywhere.

Also no ones even explained the cyandie case, or pointed me at posts that do.

Cyanide whispered to me that theyre godfather and feel guilty

(real)

how am I being scum read? For asking about why Cyanide is scum, when lituerally no one will actually guide me to reasoning.

Only reason ive talked abouty Cyanide is cause everytime iā€™ve been able to check the game they were the highest train.

Because I expect you to desire attention of the town, Chihiro

Iā€™ve played with Kiirumna before and I donā€™t think ur meta is correct, cause they do this alot regardless of their alignment so why do you believe its just coming from scum kiiruma.

I donā€™t even know what this means? The game started when I was out of town lol, I just got back last night and then went to sleep.

i canā€™t say how long iā€™ll be here for but letā€™s get things moving

VOTE: Jarek

Mhm
I expect you to post more because of the attention it would give to your slot
Itā€™s something you told me a bit ago

my only reason for the vote is Jarekā€™s inactivity and i do this with full awareness of my hypocrisy

Iā€™m not sure how well it applies in this setting, but I view it vaguely strange
You gave a reason for it I didnā€™t have before

Zorvo, chill.
Remember techniques.

Canā€™t wait to be killed because ā€œwhy notā€ and then people go ā€œOmg why did we do thatā€ when it turns out they were wrong :sunglasses:

By far the easiest cover for a wolf to kill a townie for free

@Cyanide @Zorvo you two are undoubtedly the most active pair, where are you at rn?

just looking at the situation from an outside perspective, the fact that the most active people are also the top wagons is kind of horrible imo